Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Player since 2014, never introed myself
I made this account in 2014, when I was in high school. I'm 25 now and have built a lore den I'm quite proud of! If you like narrative clan formats maybe you should check it out.

I'm looking for friends on here who are into the same storybuilding stuff as me, or who just wanna jaw about how pretty our morphs are. If you have a lore clan pls reply and I'll read them!
I made this account in 2014, when I was in high school. I'm 25 now and have built a lore den I'm quite proud of! If you like narrative clan formats maybe you should check it out.

I'm looking for friends on here who are into the same storybuilding stuff as me, or who just wanna jaw about how pretty our morphs are. If you have a lore clan pls reply and I'll read them!
Regent of the Iron Queen
Exclusively lore clan
We are the same age! I made this account when I was bored in college lol. I used to have a pretty extensive lore den, but I decided to start it all over! I love storybuilding! Over the last few years I took a break from flight rising to work on establishing my book series (I have about 3 to 4 books worth of established story I need to go through and edit lol)

Looking forward to reading your lore :)

I'm also super into sitting in the scrying workshop and gasping over pretty morphs
We are the same age! I made this account when I was bored in college lol. I used to have a pretty extensive lore den, but I decided to start it all over! I love storybuilding! Over the last few years I took a break from flight rising to work on establishing my book series (I have about 3 to 4 books worth of established story I need to go through and edit lol)

Looking forward to reading your lore :)

I'm also super into sitting in the scrying workshop and gasping over pretty morphs
Hello! We joined on the same day :00 I don't have much lore developed, but I think it's cool our accounts are the same age :) old but gold
Hello! We joined on the same day :00 I don't have much lore developed, but I think it's cool our accounts are the same age :) old but gold
kiKtBfq.png
I started my clan as a part of a story I was writing, but at some point I uhhh... stopped XD. Definitely more about which dragons look cool now
I started my clan as a part of a story I was writing, but at some point I uhhh... stopped XD. Definitely more about which dragons look cool now