Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Yo
Hellooo I'm Lolibuns or just Buns! I go by he/him and she/her pronouns so yeah

I like dragons, like most people on this game lmao, I just find it fun having this cool looking reptiles.

I like Veilspuns a lot cause they're just so elegant looking and pretty

In my spare time I hop on here and tend to my dragons and famillars. Do the daily tasks, make sure they're all fed and good, yk, the basics.

I suppose if you wanna be my friend go ahead and send me a request, I won't deny it probably-

That's enough blabbering from me, I gotta go bond with my famillars--
Hellooo I'm Lolibuns or just Buns! I go by he/him and she/her pronouns so yeah

I like dragons, like most people on this game lmao, I just find it fun having this cool looking reptiles.

I like Veilspuns a lot cause they're just so elegant looking and pretty

In my spare time I hop on here and tend to my dragons and famillars. Do the daily tasks, make sure they're all fed and good, yk, the basics.

I suppose if you wanna be my friend go ahead and send me a request, I won't deny it probably-

That's enough blabbering from me, I gotta go bond with my famillars--
Welcome to FR @Lolibuns26! I suggest checking out the Guides tab if confused on how anything works as well as tips to play more efficiently! Also within your first month of joining, I give 1 free dragon from either here or here! I also have the permanently running deal where I buy 1 child from each clan's (account's) starter dragons! I breed those kids to continue the family lineage in my Progen Project!
Welcome to FR @Lolibuns26! I suggest checking out the Guides tab if confused on how anything works as well as tips to play more efficiently! Also within your first month of joining, I give 1 free dragon from either here or here! I also have the permanently running deal where I buy 1 child from each clan's (account's) starter dragons! I breed those kids to continue the family lineage in my Progen Project!
65801676p.png
FR +3 | She/Her
Wishlist | Sales