Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | the digsite
so before the update, I had started digging in the dig site after the update I tried to collect the stuff. but I couldn't, it still says ready but it is red and I can't collect it. is there anything I can do about it?
so before the update, I had started digging in the dig site after the update I tried to collect the stuff. but I couldn't, it still says ready but it is red and I can't collect it. is there anything I can do about it?
@DINOOO
Do you mean you can't start more work using pickaxes or magnifying glasses? If so, scroll through all of your digging plots and make sure none of them were unlocked! You need to claim all opened plots before you're able to start another work order.

Let me know if this isn't the problem you're having! If you're able to include a screenshot, I might be able to figure out what's going on. ^^
@DINOOO
Do you mean you can't start more work using pickaxes or magnifying glasses? If so, scroll through all of your digging plots and make sure none of them were unlocked! You need to claim all opened plots before you're able to start another work order.

Let me know if this isn't the problem you're having! If you're able to include a screenshot, I might be able to figure out what's going on. ^^
"link • ufology
they/he/she
i am not sure how to include a screenshot. but the page says it is ready, it tells me to clean up worked tiles, but it is red and there are no pickaxes nor magnifying glasses on the plots.

i am not sure how to include a screenshot. but the page says it is ready, it tells me to clean up worked tiles, but it is red and there are no pickaxes nor magnifying glasses on the plots.

@DINOOO

As ufology already explained, you need to claim a cleared plot. Scroll down and look at every plot for a Claim button. Click it to claim. Once you've claimed it you will be able to continue digging.
@DINOOO

As ufology already explained, you need to claim a cleared plot. Scroll down and look at every plot for a Claim button. Click it to claim. Once you've claimed it you will be able to continue digging.
EDPdzPA.pngoCyuG6K.pngM4gRmAb.png
Mz977my.png