Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Flight-Specific Game
A flight-specific game for each flight would be neat. For Plague it could be some sort of infection-type game, for Wind a flying game, etc. etc. This would be rather difficult and take a long time so if that's a problem maybe just having one game where you could play as different flights? Not sure.
A flight-specific game for each flight would be neat. For Plague it could be some sort of infection-type game, for Wind a flying game, etc. etc. This would be rather difficult and take a long time so if that's a problem maybe just having one game where you could play as different flights? Not sure.
Most of the games are flight based already.

Runestones of the Arcanist: Arcane
Shock Switch: Lightning
Tidal Trouble: Water
Antifracture: Earth(?)
Glimmer & Gloom: Light & Shadow
Mistral Mahjong: Wind
Most of the games are flight based already.

Runestones of the Arcanist: Arcane
Shock Switch: Lightning
Tidal Trouble: Water
Antifracture: Earth(?)
Glimmer & Gloom: Light & Shadow
Mistral Mahjong: Wind
Square-3.png Wolf_26299_3_15.png
FAQ & About Me
Dragons for Sale

FR +0 | She/Her | AuDHD
72918353.png square2.png
I think that might already be the idea, eventually. Shock Switch is a Lightning game, Tidal Trouble is Water, Runestones is Arcane, Mistral Mahjongg is Wind, Artifracture is Earth, Glimmer & Gloom is both Shadow and Light.

Wow, listing them out like that makes me realize, they're already more than halfway there.
I think that might already be the idea, eventually. Shock Switch is a Lightning game, Tidal Trouble is Water, Runestones is Arcane, Mistral Mahjongg is Wind, Artifracture is Earth, Glimmer & Gloom is both Shadow and Light.

Wow, listing them out like that makes me realize, they're already more than halfway there.
9D8YYS1.png6I5ajst.png