Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Locked out of the coliseum?
I'm locked out of the coliseum and I don't understand why. It keeps saying I must wait a while before solving anymore captchas, but there was no captcha? It just randomly sent me to the home page in the middle of a battle?
I'm locked out of the coliseum and I don't understand why. It keeps saying I must wait a while before solving anymore captchas, but there was no captcha? It just randomly sent me to the home page in the middle of a battle?
@Ragesquid

Did you complete any camping events? Those are captchas, and can be really easy to fail depending on your setup.
@Ragesquid

Did you complete any camping events? Those are captchas, and can be really easy to fail depending on your setup.
EDPdzPA.pngoCyuG6K.pngM4gRmAb.png
Mz977my.png
[quote name="SeaCrest" date="2022-09-22 11:49:46" ] @Ragesquid Did you complete any camping events? Those are captchas, and can be really easy to fail depending on your setup. [/quote] Only missed one since I'm on mobile, but I've missed 6+ in a row on other occasions (completely different play sessions, and not even within the week) and it never locked me out like this.
SeaCrest wrote on 2022-09-22 11:49:46:
@Ragesquid

Only missed one since I'm on mobile, but I've missed 6+ in a row on other occasions (completely different play sessions, and not even within the week) and it never locked me out like this.