Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Howdy there!
Hey y'all! Decided to finally make a small introduction after a bit of being here. Figured out forum thingies sooo. Yay!

Anyways, nice to meet you all. I'm Ac but at this point you can also call me Ian(neither are my real name, calm down.)

I am a trans man who uses he/they pronouns, extra heavy on the he/him, please. :0 I'm also Omnisexual and Demiromantic, I lean a lot closer to aro with it as well.

I'm still pretty new so everything is a WIP but I can't wait to hang out here a lot more! If you ever want to chat, trade, RP, whatever! I'm always down B)
Hey y'all! Decided to finally make a small introduction after a bit of being here. Figured out forum thingies sooo. Yay!

Anyways, nice to meet you all. I'm Ac but at this point you can also call me Ian(neither are my real name, calm down.)

I am a trans man who uses he/they pronouns, extra heavy on the he/him, please. :0 I'm also Omnisexual and Demiromantic, I lean a lot closer to aro with it as well.

I'm still pretty new so everything is a WIP but I can't wait to hang out here a lot more! If you ever want to chat, trade, RP, whatever! I'm always down B)
iuEBSJ3.pngeTmFfQ7.png
ePOliyb.pngtqGkHih.png
VI6XlWk.pngbYt72YT.png
tNgQJvM.pngsQECp2x.png
fkWjutW.png
Average_Cat/Ac/Ian
Welcome to FR, have a free dragon on me!
?1yJ3f=platform.png
RSUsSvx.png
?1yJ3f=platform.png
RSUsSvx.png