Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Back After Hiatus - Lair Clear Out
Hi everyone,

I'm back after a hiatus of several years and I'm not sure what I'm doing with all the changes that have happened since I left!

As a result I think some housekeeping is in order.

I'm not sure what's worth what anymore, but please have a look at the dragons in my lair and let me know if any are of interest to you. If so, I'll let you know if I'm willing to part with them and you can feel free to make me an offer.

Bear in mind I'm relying heavily on your honesty here, because I'm not sure what the FR economy is like these days so I'm going to be forced to rely on guidance.

That's pretty much it - thanks!
Hi everyone,

I'm back after a hiatus of several years and I'm not sure what I'm doing with all the changes that have happened since I left!

As a result I think some housekeeping is in order.

I'm not sure what's worth what anymore, but please have a look at the dragons in my lair and let me know if any are of interest to you. If so, I'll let you know if I'm willing to part with them and you can feel free to make me an offer.

Bear in mind I'm relying heavily on your honesty here, because I'm not sure what the FR economy is like these days so I'm going to be forced to rely on guidance.

That's pretty much it - thanks!
bxXe7UY.gif
Took a peek and nothing caught my eye, but welcome back registration window friend! Glad to see us oldies still kicking around :)
Took a peek and nothing caught my eye, but welcome back registration window friend! Glad to see us oldies still kicking around :)
1xcX4j2.gif
@Aviator You have some oldies there that are very nice... bit out of my price range but [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2725086/][img]https://i.gyazo.com/3d8637d4e0c3a40a9104ee27b702ba84.png[/img][/url] do offer a pricing guide and ad space for old dragons if you want to find them homes with people that will love them.
@Aviator

You have some oldies there that are very nice... bit out of my price range but
3d8637d4e0c3a40a9104ee27b702ba84.png
do offer a pricing guide and ad space for old dragons if you want to find them homes with people that will love them.
24150311784_01c837ffd2_o.png Please don't send me traveling Dragons outside the Dragons off to see the world thread t5termq.gif
@mewbladexxx Thanks so much! To be fair I'm only recently kicking again, rebuilding is gonna be a slog I think lol

@digitalelf That's super helpful thanks!
@mewbladexxx Thanks so much! To be fair I'm only recently kicking again, rebuilding is gonna be a slog I think lol

@digitalelf That's super helpful thanks!
bxXe7UY.gif
Bump
Bump
bxXe7UY.gif
I really like Jabberwock, would you take 100kt for him?
I really like Jabberwock, would you take 100kt for him?
@mrbluesky Thanks for the interest! I do love that eyeburner boy and I'm willing to sell him, but he's a 7 digit ID and fully gened so I've been advised by wiser people than myself not to accept less than 300G/kT for him. ^^ So I'll follow the advice I've been given! Ideally I'd like 400, but if someone came along willing to buy Fleur with him as a breeding pair I'd consider 700G for both. Thanks though!
@mrbluesky Thanks for the interest! I do love that eyeburner boy and I'm willing to sell him, but he's a 7 digit ID and fully gened so I've been advised by wiser people than myself not to accept less than 300G/kT for him. ^^ So I'll follow the advice I've been given! Ideally I'd like 400, but if someone came along willing to buy Fleur with him as a breeding pair I'd consider 700G for both. Thanks though!
bxXe7UY.gif
Ahh, he *is* gorgeous but thats a *bit* out of my price range..! ^^” Best of luck!
Ahh, he *is* gorgeous but thats a *bit* out of my price range..! ^^” Best of luck!
I completely understand, thanks for dropping in!
I completely understand, thanks for dropping in!
bxXe7UY.gif