Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | cost questions
how much would an xxy roundsey derg sell for? I sold mine for 1kg not too long ago
how much would an xxy roundsey derg sell for? I sold mine for 1kg not too long ago
oooh no you got ripped off!
An XXY Roundsey would go for minimum 15kg, up to 75kg
oooh no you got ripped off!
An XXY Roundsey would go for minimum 15kg, up to 75kg
TinyOz.gif TINY.gifteleport.gif juliasmaller.gif

*Wishlist

*Land of Oz
I collect bubbly buddies!
Bubbly Buddy
buyinggf.gif
@RuneScape ?? why did you tag me in this?

@XxalicornzxX i haven't bought xxy roundseys recently but xxy and nicer xyz's ive seen go for the price range given above - 10k thru 40kg, with particularly nice colors going up much higher
@RuneScape ?? why did you tag me in this?

@XxalicornzxX i haven't bought xxy roundseys recently but xxy and nicer xyz's ive seen go for the price range given above - 10k thru 40kg, with particularly nice colors going up much higher
oYd3ccR.png xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
seeking XYZ (or any double!) g1 with
coral, clay, & gloom in any order

fr +0
he/him
Oh my gosh I did get ripped off then- Tysm guys
Oh my gosh I did get ripped off then- Tysm guys
@spikenard oop sorry, looks like i had your name in my copy paste on accident!
@spikenard oop sorry, looks like i had your name in my copy paste on accident!

*Wishlist

*Land of Oz
Bubbly Buddy
buyinggf.gif
Sorry but do you mean... #78512393? Even though they are a xxy roundsey dragon but they are bred to a non-gen 1 and has unnamed offspring... which will cause a deduct much much on its price I have to say :(
You can ask other gen1 sellers and buyers about how offsprings (esp unnamed offspring and/or breeding with a non gen 1 dragon) effect a dragon's price... the price ppl above mentioned mostly only exists when this dragon has no offspring.
1kg is bit low still... but a bred Roundsey gen 1 could never get up to 10kg high I think.

@RuneScape
Oh hey! Sorry to bother but what if the dragon was sold bred with a non-gen 1 and has one unnamed offspring...? I think it could not worth 10kg in that situation?
Sorry but do you mean... #78512393? Even though they are a xxy roundsey dragon but they are bred to a non-gen 1 and has unnamed offspring... which will cause a deduct much much on its price I have to say :(
You can ask other gen1 sellers and buyers about how offsprings (esp unnamed offspring and/or breeding with a non gen 1 dragon) effect a dragon's price... the price ppl above mentioned mostly only exists when this dragon has no offspring.
1kg is bit low still... but a bred Roundsey gen 1 could never get up to 10kg high I think.

@RuneScape
Oh hey! Sorry to bother but what if the dragon was sold bred with a non-gen 1 and has one unnamed offspring...? I think it could not worth 10kg in that situation?
txLfGMA.png NDXSM4u.png Bca6sO6.png tJW1gy6.png
Anyway I think you are not fully ripped off if you sold them bred like that :)
Anyway I think you are not fully ripped off if you sold them bred like that :)
@Ambulocetus there was an auction for an XXY with many many unnamed offspring and still went for 12kg, 1kg is 100% a scam
@Ambulocetus there was an auction for an XXY with many many unnamed offspring and still went for 12kg, 1kg is 100% a scam

*Wishlist

*Land of Oz
Bubbly Buddy
buyinggf.gif
@RuneScape I'd love to see which auction it was :0
I just literally think that bred dragons will deduct price, and the price itself depends on various things, which can make a certain dragon go to 12kg:
(How old is the dragon, is it a roundsey dragon, is it the first few roundsey dragons, what color it is, or is it a special ID?)

I saw one xxy sky, bred with all offspring named and was around 1kg on ah for a long, long time, it was even an oldie... :)
Well, I do think there might be someone who are willing to pay 10kg for #78512393 though lol
Maybe Roundsey will add 9kg value to them then.

Sorry if I sound rude somehow!
My first language is not English and I use translator
@RuneScape I'd love to see which auction it was :0
I just literally think that bred dragons will deduct price, and the price itself depends on various things, which can make a certain dragon go to 12kg:
(How old is the dragon, is it a roundsey dragon, is it the first few roundsey dragons, what color it is, or is it a special ID?)

I saw one xxy sky, bred with all offspring named and was around 1kg on ah for a long, long time, it was even an oldie... :)
Well, I do think there might be someone who are willing to pay 10kg for #78512393 though lol
Maybe Roundsey will add 9kg value to them then.

Sorry if I sound rude somehow!
My first language is not English and I use translator
[center]@Ambulocetus Just being from Roundsey boosts a dragon's worth by tenfold, even if bred. The auction I'm refering to is [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/auc/3118308/1#post_50713040]here[/url], as I participated in it lol [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/57895806][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/578959/57895806_350.png[/img][/url] This XXY has sooooooo many unnamed offspring. I'm sorry to say it, but a player with bad intentions probably tried to pull one over on OP; that being said, @XxalicornzxX i see you have the dragon back in your lair :D were you able to convince them to return the dragon? If so, I or others on the site can help you sell it for a fair price if you want on the Auctions forum! No pressure though, they are a very cool dragon and keeping them is a good idea as well[/center]
@Ambulocetus Just being from Roundsey boosts a dragon's worth by tenfold, even if bred. The auction I'm refering to is here, as I participated in it lol

57895806_350.png

This XXY has sooooooo many unnamed offspring. I'm sorry to say it, but a player with bad intentions probably tried to pull one over on OP;

that being said, @XxalicornzxX i see you have the dragon back in your lair :D were you able to convince them to return the dragon? If so, I or others on the site can help you sell it for a fair price if you want on the Auctions forum! No pressure though, they are a very cool dragon and keeping them is a good idea as well

*Wishlist

*Land of Oz
Bubbly Buddy
buyinggf.gif