Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Mobile accessibility
Is there any way to make this site easier to use on mobile? It's not overly difficult but some things, like finding artifacts, the fairgrounds games, and the coliseum, are incredibly difficult to do on a phone. I don't always have access to a computer.
Is there any way to make this site easier to use on mobile? It's not overly difficult but some things, like finding artifacts, the fairgrounds games, and the coliseum, are incredibly difficult to do on a phone. I don't always have access to a computer.
I doubt the devs would put any real time or energy into something like this, but omg so much support. Lorwolf has both desktop and mobile versions of their site, as does chickensmoothie, and I would really love to see the same thing done with flight rising.
I doubt the devs would put any real time or energy into something like this, but omg so much support. Lorwolf has both desktop and mobile versions of their site, as does chickensmoothie, and I would really love to see the same thing done with flight rising.
Square-3.png Wolf_26299_3_15.png
FAQ & About Me
Dragons for Sale

FR +0 | She/Her | AuDHD
72918353.png square2.png
I do not think this would happen any time later (at least after the refactors are done)
But I will forever support this as a person who plays FR on mobile most of the time.
I do not think this would happen any time later (at least after the refactors are done)
But I will forever support this as a person who plays FR on mobile most of the time.