Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Mistral Majong Visual Glitch?
So I just had a weird visual glitch in Mistral Mahjong, I was left with a pair of the 3 coins and a leaf and a sun tile. I thought I was stuck at that point but then it let me match the sun and the leaf together?
I'm not worried about this happening again as this is the first time thing has happened but I thought I would report anyway in the off chances its a reoccurring thing
So I just had a weird visual glitch in Mistral Mahjong, I was left with a pair of the 3 coins and a leaf and a sun tile. I thought I was stuck at that point but then it let me match the sun and the leaf together?
I'm not worried about this happening again as this is the first time thing has happened but I thought I would report anyway in the off chances its a reoccurring thing
There are a set of four tile designs that are matchable with each other, the ones that have something of a seasonal theme. This is not a glitch, just something that happens in the game. The snowflakes, autumnal leaves, sun, and flower tiles are all matchable with each other. This is similar to typical mahjong solitaire, which has a set of flower and season tiles that are all matchable with each other. It is also mentioned in the how to play section of mistral mahjong that the seasonal tiles can match with any other season.
There are a set of four tile designs that are matchable with each other, the ones that have something of a seasonal theme. This is not a glitch, just something that happens in the game. The snowflakes, autumnal leaves, sun, and flower tiles are all matchable with each other. This is similar to typical mahjong solitaire, which has a set of flower and season tiles that are all matchable with each other. It is also mentioned in the how to play section of mistral mahjong that the seasonal tiles can match with any other season.