Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | (FREE) Rare colours + Misc
So! I've got this one breeding pair that is somehow really good at producing rare coloured offspring - problem is, I don't really know what to do with most of them, and I've been sitting on these ones for a while ^^'' I've finally decided to just give them away to anyone else who's interested, along with a couple of other misc ones!

All of the dragons I'm giving away are in the Ginnungagap tab, and I've noted which ones are odd colours in their individual message. Most of them also have a potential scry or two in their bio, for those who are curious!

- - - - - -

Quick Summary/Guideline:

1. Dragons in THIS TAB (Ginnungagap) except for the first two are up for grabs, limited to 3 per person.
  2. Once the dragon is yours, you can do whatever you'd like with it. It's yours! If you want to exalt it, by all means!

- - - - - -

Comment below or send me a DM with whoever you want!
So! I've got this one breeding pair that is somehow really good at producing rare coloured offspring - problem is, I don't really know what to do with most of them, and I've been sitting on these ones for a while ^^'' I've finally decided to just give them away to anyone else who's interested, along with a couple of other misc ones!

All of the dragons I'm giving away are in the Ginnungagap tab, and I've noted which ones are odd colours in their individual message. Most of them also have a potential scry or two in their bio, for those who are curious!

- - - - - -

Quick Summary/Guideline:

1. Dragons in THIS TAB (Ginnungagap) except for the first two are up for grabs, limited to 3 per person.
  2. Once the dragon is yours, you can do whatever you'd like with it. It's yours! If you want to exalt it, by all means!

- - - - - -

Comment below or send me a DM with whoever you want!
ArtShopSignature_Split_1.png ............. ArtShopSignature_Split_2.png