Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | coliseum
i have been battling to get my dragon exp up, but none of my dragons are getting xp.
i have been battling to get my dragon exp up, but none of my dragons are getting xp.
@AMOGUSboom

A party will only gain EXP if they win a battle in a venue that is no fewer than 5 levels below the level of the highest-level dragon in the party. That is to say, a party that includes a L25 dragon will need to win battles in a L20 or higher venue in order to earn EXP.

Related note, you will only earn a Victory Chain bonus for battles won in venues equal to or higher level than the level of the highest-level dragon in your party.
@AMOGUSboom

A party will only gain EXP if they win a battle in a venue that is no fewer than 5 levels below the level of the highest-level dragon in the party. That is to say, a party that includes a L25 dragon will need to win battles in a L20 or higher venue in order to earn EXP.

Related note, you will only earn a Victory Chain bonus for battles won in venues equal to or higher level than the level of the highest-level dragon in your party.
EDPdzPA.pngoCyuG6K.pngM4gRmAb.png
Mz977my.png
ah, ok
ah, ok
ah, ok
ah, ok