Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | How long for customer support?
About how long does it take for a ticket to get an answer from customer support? If it has been a long time is it best to close the original ticket and open a new one? Or reply to the current ticket? It's been 5 days so far with 1 response asking me to send them some info on the very first day I submitted the ticket, and radio silence since then.
About how long does it take for a ticket to get an answer from customer support? If it has been a long time is it best to close the original ticket and open a new one? Or reply to the current ticket? It's been 5 days so far with 1 response asking me to send them some info on the very first day I submitted the ticket, and radio silence since then.
@SirRo It varies based on when your ticket was submitted and severity, there's no one answer.
If you've been waiting over 2 weeks you can bump your ticket by responding to it. Don't keep opening new ones, that'll just slow everything down even more.
Quote:
If You Have Not Received a Response

Tickets submitted to our support team are reviewed in the order they were received based on severity and type.

If you have not received a response after 2 weeks (14 days), you can "bump" your ticket by replying to the 'Request Received' automated message sent to your email after ticket submission.

We ask you do not:

Post about your ticket in the forums.
Private message Flight Rising team members or volunteer moderators.

EXCEPTION: If you have not received a response about undelivered gems after 48 hours, please both bump your ticket and send me a private message.
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/help/2490854
@SirRo It varies based on when your ticket was submitted and severity, there's no one answer.
If you've been waiting over 2 weeks you can bump your ticket by responding to it. Don't keep opening new ones, that'll just slow everything down even more.
Quote:
If You Have Not Received a Response

Tickets submitted to our support team are reviewed in the order they were received based on severity and type.

If you have not received a response after 2 weeks (14 days), you can "bump" your ticket by replying to the 'Request Received' automated message sent to your email after ticket submission.

We ask you do not:

Post about your ticket in the forums.
Private message Flight Rising team members or volunteer moderators.

EXCEPTION: If you have not received a response about undelivered gems after 48 hours, please both bump your ticket and send me a private message.
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/help/2490854
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png