Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hullo!
Hello everyone. I've been here on FR since mid-May, lurking about, reading the forums, popping up in free adopt threads to grow my lair. I've been having a lovely time. I am not sure how I did not hear of this place before this year, but I am glad I found it!

I used to be a huge MMORPG player, but since 2019 and well--everything--I've found myself turning more and more to casual games that are less pressured, more aesthetic and cute, and basically more forgiving of time.

I'm an older player, over the age of 40, and I found FR through a friend posting about their dragons through a site called Pillowfort. I clicked a link, checked it out, and then that, as they say, was that.

I was welcomed very warmly by several people here and I appreciate that very much. I don't have much at the moment, but I hope in a few more months to have a hoard and collection large enough to pass the warm welcome and kindness on.

I am a full-time SEO Content Copywriter by day, a Dungeon Master on the weekends, and occasional digital artist, and go full goblin for pink, glitter, and sparkles.

Anyway, thought I'd say hi, so, Hi!
Hello everyone. I've been here on FR since mid-May, lurking about, reading the forums, popping up in free adopt threads to grow my lair. I've been having a lovely time. I am not sure how I did not hear of this place before this year, but I am glad I found it!

I used to be a huge MMORPG player, but since 2019 and well--everything--I've found myself turning more and more to casual games that are less pressured, more aesthetic and cute, and basically more forgiving of time.

I'm an older player, over the age of 40, and I found FR through a friend posting about their dragons through a site called Pillowfort. I clicked a link, checked it out, and then that, as they say, was that.

I was welcomed very warmly by several people here and I appreciate that very much. I don't have much at the moment, but I hope in a few more months to have a hoard and collection large enough to pass the warm welcome and kindness on.

I am a full-time SEO Content Copywriter by day, a Dungeon Master on the weekends, and occasional digital artist, and go full goblin for pink, glitter, and sparkles.

Anyway, thought I'd say hi, so, Hi!
Pain doesn't make people, it's love that makes people.
The pain is inconsequential.
It's love that saves them.
lSyxazy.png5BsilZ9.pngmlSrRbK.pngmlHpBMC.pngU64G5xl.pnggzlHZ53.png
@Trinklets

Howdy! Welcome late introduction to FR!

I'm glad you're enjoying your time here so far. Honestly, I understand that yearn for a calm game. There's just only so many high-stake runs you can do in DND before you're looking for something more chill!
@Trinklets

Howdy! Welcome late introduction to FR!

I'm glad you're enjoying your time here so far. Honestly, I understand that yearn for a calm game. There's just only so many high-stake runs you can do in DND before you're looking for something more chill!
Howdy!

Helticks
+2 fr time
-xIsegSQ.png NL841GZ.png 90686005.png d974qyj.png
@Helticks Surprisingly, the D&D gaming is fun! (Except for the usual DM nerves before the game) it's the more hectic feel of other games these days. Haha. I just realized how, "old person yells at cloud," I sound like!
@Helticks Surprisingly, the D&D gaming is fun! (Except for the usual DM nerves before the game) it's the more hectic feel of other games these days. Haha. I just realized how, "old person yells at cloud," I sound like!
Hello and welcome to FR! Feel free to PM me if you’ve got any questions! ^^
Hello and welcome to FR! Feel free to PM me if you’ve got any questions! ^^
_______
Pressed Moonflower

((They/Them)) ((Ve/Vir))
WINDTALE

Pressed Morning Glory
Thank you @cartographic!
Thank you @cartographic!