Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Shaded icons ^^
Hi! I need some gems to make some dragon outfits so I'm opening some limited commission slots over here! [emoji=pink gem 2 size=1]I currently do not have any dragon examples but I am happy to draw them! I'm currently only taking icon slots, examples can be found [url= https://sta.sh/21w2nhr98v59?edit=1]in this stash folder![/url] [emoji=rainbow star 2 size=1]I'm doing [b]Shaded icons for 750g[/b] and Unshaded icons for 500g. [emoji=pastel rainbow size=1]If ordering, please provide me with… - Reference (either a link to a ref sheet or to the dragon you want drawn) - Any details (expression etc) [emoji=lightning rune size=1]I take payment upfront, all commissions will be finished within 2 weeks. I can PM my discord if you would prefer to discuss anything over there! Only taking one slot for now to see how it goes! Will open more in the future. 1- (OPEN)
Hi! I need some gems to make some dragon outfits so I'm opening some limited commission slots over here!
I currently do not have any dragon examples but I am happy to draw them!

I'm currently only taking icon slots, examples can be found in this stash folder!

I'm doing Shaded icons for 750g and Unshaded icons for 500g.

If ordering, please provide me with…
- Reference (either a link to a ref sheet or to the dragon you want drawn)
- Any details (expression etc)

I take payment upfront, all commissions will be finished within 2 weeks. I can PM my discord if you would prefer to discuss anything over there!

Only taking one slot for now to see how it goes! Will open more in the future.

1- (OPEN)
Bump
Bump