Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S/T] Unbred 5 digit for gems/art
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/29186][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/292/29186_350.png[/img][/url] Coal/coal/forest light male with pose change scroll Unbred 5 digits Please excuse his finery it's not part of what I'm looking to sell here he just has expensive taste ;) Looking to sell my oldie here in extange for gems or art. Honestly I'd prefer a really good artist to contact me because I'm only going to use the gems to buy art so we can cut out the middleman. Feel free to offer whatever, dm me or post here. Facts that may or may not be true about Gachi: -He is addicted to Peggle -He can't taste any flavor close to oranges due to a tragic taste bud accident as a hatchling -He drinks cereal out of a cup instead of using a bowl. No spoon. -He owns one of the Tidelords nail clippings and refuses to elaborate how he got it. -He insists he is a wind dragon and that he had to have an eyeball transplant back in the day. No one knows if he is telling the truth. -Wants to be an emperor dragon one day -Has memorized all of Naruto line for line and recites his favorite episodes by heart to his clan (they do not appriciate it) -Has definitely tried to milk an almond at least 3 times -Unsure of what beastclan is and is too afraid to ask at this point -When people ask what he does for a living he will refuse to respond with anything but "Be expensive" If you choose to purchase him may the dragon gods have mercy on your soul. Thank you.

29186_350.png

Coal/coal/forest light male with pose change scroll Unbred 5 digits

Please excuse his finery it's not part of what I'm looking to sell here he just has expensive taste ;)

Looking to sell my oldie here in extange for gems or art. Honestly I'd prefer a really good artist to contact me because I'm only going to use the gems to buy art so we can cut out the middleman. Feel free to offer whatever, dm me or post here.

Facts that may or may not be true about Gachi:
-He is addicted to Peggle
-He can't taste any flavor close to oranges due to a tragic taste bud accident as a hatchling
-He drinks cereal out of a cup instead of using a bowl. No spoon.
-He owns one of the Tidelords nail clippings and refuses to elaborate how he got it.
-He insists he is a wind dragon and that he had to have an eyeball transplant back in the day. No one knows if he is telling the truth.
-Wants to be an emperor dragon one day
-Has memorized all of Naruto line for line and recites his favorite episodes by heart to his clan (they do not appriciate it)
-Has definitely tried to milk an almond at least 3 times
-Unsure of what beastclan is and is too afraid to ask at this point
-When people ask what he does for a living he will refuse to respond with anything but "Be expensive"

If you choose to purchase him may the dragon gods have mercy on your soul. Thank you.
Bump
Bump