Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | I'm Kaliko - Friends Welcome
Hi, I'm KalikoSerpent, formally RascalPascal. I played Flight Rising a lot around the summer of 2020. I look forward to becoming active again and participating more. I am nonbinary/asexual spectrum.

I enjoy horror, music and roleplaying. I spend most of my time watching other people play games over playing them myself, but my favorite games are Phasmophobia and Slime Rancher.

Feel free to friend me if you'd like. I can't say for certain I'll be on a lot as I tend to bore myself by overplaying games, but I'll definitely check in as much as I remember too.
Hi, I'm KalikoSerpent, formally RascalPascal. I played Flight Rising a lot around the summer of 2020. I look forward to becoming active again and participating more. I am nonbinary/asexual spectrum.

I enjoy horror, music and roleplaying. I spend most of my time watching other people play games over playing them myself, but my favorite games are Phasmophobia and Slime Rancher.

Feel free to friend me if you'd like. I can't say for certain I'll be on a lot as I tend to bore myself by overplaying games, but I'll definitely check in as much as I remember too.
Every Where Is Some Where
Hey there!

Gotta say I LOVE that your favorite games are Phasmaphobia and Slime Rancher. What a combo of extremely different games. (Never played Slime Rancher, but I have it on EGS, I keep meaning to start it... I love games in that genre of collecting/farming/creature taming)
As a game designer, I am instantly imagining a game that is a combo of the two... Perhaps a monster/ghost hunting game with the clues and searching style of Phasmaphobia, but then you get to collect and care for the ghosts/monsters in a little virtual heaven or something. I haven't played Yokai Watch. Maybe I am describing that accidentally, ahaha.

Lol, anyways, welcome to the site! I hope you enjoy your time here.
Hey there!

Gotta say I LOVE that your favorite games are Phasmaphobia and Slime Rancher. What a combo of extremely different games. (Never played Slime Rancher, but I have it on EGS, I keep meaning to start it... I love games in that genre of collecting/farming/creature taming)
As a game designer, I am instantly imagining a game that is a combo of the two... Perhaps a monster/ghost hunting game with the clues and searching style of Phasmaphobia, but then you get to collect and care for the ghosts/monsters in a little virtual heaven or something. I haven't played Yokai Watch. Maybe I am describing that accidentally, ahaha.

Lol, anyways, welcome to the site! I hope you enjoy your time here.
eP65k0J.png