Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [LF] Very specific snapper!
hello hello! im looking for a very specific snapper to make one of my dream dragons. genes don't matter as im planning to change them to ground/fissure/runes, however dragons that already have any of these genes will be preferred (especially runes). im hoping for a male dragon, but female is fine too; snapper breed (i'd prefer not to need a gene scroll but im willing to compromise for a dragon with the right colors/genes); caramel primary, terracotta secondary, flaxen tertiary; earth element (primal eyes preferred but not necessary) im aware this is an ultra-specific request, so im also open to buying hatchlings if you have a breeding pair within this color range, or buying a dragon for breeding if you have one close to these colors that you're looking to get off your hands. 100% open to haggling, im not sure what price i should expect to pay but im willing to pay in treasure, gems, and items (i dont have much but i have plenty of alchemy reagents, food items, and materials if you need them!) for fun and for reference, here's the dragon im planning to make :) [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=156&bodygene=88&breed=9&element=1&eyetype=6&gender=0&tert=139&tertgene=14&winggene=88&wings=108&auth=f4ed13bd00c9ce7d300251b6ba615ab4e98c821a&dummyext=prev.png[/img] (im subscribed to this thread!)
hello hello! im looking for a very specific snapper to make one of my dream dragons. genes don't matter as im planning to change them to ground/fissure/runes, however dragons that already have any of these genes will be preferred (especially runes).

im hoping for a male dragon, but female is fine too; snapper breed (i'd prefer not to need a gene scroll but im willing to compromise for a dragon with the right colors/genes); caramel primary, terracotta secondary, flaxen tertiary; earth element (primal eyes preferred but not necessary)

im aware this is an ultra-specific request, so im also open to buying hatchlings if you have a breeding pair within this color range, or buying a dragon for breeding if you have one close to these colors that you're looking to get off your hands. 100% open to haggling, im not sure what price i should expect to pay but im willing to pay in treasure, gems, and items (i dont have much but i have plenty of alchemy reagents, food items, and materials if you need them!)

for fun and for reference, here's the dragon im planning to make :)
dragon?age=1&body=156&bodygene=88&breed=9&element=1&eyetype=6&gender=0&tert=139&tertgene=14&winggene=88&wings=108&auth=f4ed13bd00c9ce7d300251b6ba615ab4e98c821a&dummyext=prev.png

(im subscribed to this thread!)
call me pony or xanthippe || ze/hir, e/em, they/them || 22
fr time + 2 || no random friend reqs please