Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | You call THAT an intro? THIS is a intro!
That's not a intro, that's a messy ramble…?
Alright, alright; you win. Heh.
Apparently, there's a title typo. My apologies. Annoys me too.

Hey, the name's Beast. I'm absolutely abysmal at introductions, so I'll try to keep it as brief as I can. First off; No, you can not read me. There's a lot of knowledge rattling about in there that no one needs. Second; I'm an MMO addict. I have a pretty neat collection of MMOs, if I do say so myself. Third; I'm currently studying to be a professional artist for the video games industry or perhaps a comic artist, but I'm not great. One day, though!

Other than that, I come in pieces. Assembly not required. Hopefully we get along!
That's not a intro, that's a messy ramble…?
Alright, alright; you win. Heh.
Apparently, there's a title typo. My apologies. Annoys me too.

Hey, the name's Beast. I'm absolutely abysmal at introductions, so I'll try to keep it as brief as I can. First off; No, you can not read me. There's a lot of knowledge rattling about in there that no one needs. Second; I'm an MMO addict. I have a pretty neat collection of MMOs, if I do say so myself. Third; I'm currently studying to be a professional artist for the video games industry or perhaps a comic artist, but I'm not great. One day, though!

Other than that, I come in pieces. Assembly not required. Hopefully we get along!
L9JfYqO.gif Beast

mjtJ868.png
o6n8ZXM.png
11efmKl.png
...................“ you can beat me,
...................but never break me!
...................i'll stand on my feet,
...................& follow my dreams! ”
.................shadow.gif