Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | H: G, T, Familiars || W: Dappervolk
Hi. I've been here for a while now and am currently looking for Dappervolk stuff cuz I want to quit here. I currently have 3371 Gems and 881k Treasure as well as a lot of familiars left (you can see them in my bestiary I think?). I'll sell them bulk as well. Oh, and the Dragons. All of the dragons. Hehe. If you are interested in skins and such, I might add a screenshot of them.

I am looking for a few Items and Potatoes. If you want to trade with me, just write me or check my Dappervolk thread: https://dappervolk.com/forum/topic/43492-h-fr-and-cs-stuff-w-dv-items-potatoes
Hi. I've been here for a while now and am currently looking for Dappervolk stuff cuz I want to quit here. I currently have 3371 Gems and 881k Treasure as well as a lot of familiars left (you can see them in my bestiary I think?). I'll sell them bulk as well. Oh, and the Dragons. All of the dragons. Hehe. If you are interested in skins and such, I might add a screenshot of them.

I am looking for a few Items and Potatoes. If you want to trade with me, just write me or check my Dappervolk thread: https://dappervolk.com/forum/topic/43492-h-fr-and-cs-stuff-w-dv-items-potatoes
@MaddoxMalice
Hi, I just posted on your DV thread too, but thought I'd post here too in case you check here more often. :)

I'm interested in your FR gems, and I have these items on your wishlist:
Book of Ravan (hatching item) x2
Eclipsed Seraph Chains
Mousterie Sous Chef Herb Belt
Seaside Botanist Hanging Plants
Ombra's Foliage
Butterfly Mystic Hairpin
Butterfly Mystic Veil
Cosmic Mage Black Cat
Cosmic Mage White Cat
Solar Warden Runes
Mordant Advisor Striped Stockings
Pale Light Fairyling
Pale Peach Fairyling
Solar Warden Jacket
Masked Wanderer Swirling Smoke
Butterfly Mystic Winglets
@MaddoxMalice
Hi, I just posted on your DV thread too, but thought I'd post here too in case you check here more often. :)

I'm interested in your FR gems, and I have these items on your wishlist:
Book of Ravan (hatching item) x2
Eclipsed Seraph Chains
Mousterie Sous Chef Herb Belt
Seaside Botanist Hanging Plants
Ombra's Foliage
Butterfly Mystic Hairpin
Butterfly Mystic Veil
Cosmic Mage Black Cat
Cosmic Mage White Cat
Solar Warden Runes
Mordant Advisor Striped Stockings