Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hello, hello!
hello and greetings newest friends and acquaintances! i'm not freshly new, i actually joined on my birthday (03/24) but haven't had much time to play since then, so i thought i might introduce myself now ^_^

you may refer to me as horse! horsey also is acceptable. i'm 22, i use ze/hir and they/them pronouns primarily but i also use some other neopronouns such as ae/aer, ze/zem, fae/faer, and e/em. please never use she/her, he/him, or it/its for me unless we already know each other!

i love music a lot, my favorite band is the mars volta. i listen to practically any genre you can think of though, with the only hard limits being pop punk (personal vendetta) and acoustic pop (just not a fan). other favorite bands/artists include: machine girl, ashra, yazz ahmed, harakiri for the sky, the roots, quasimoto, nubya garcia, crystal castles, acrassicauda, 1 800 PAIN, agitation free, amon duul ii, black midi, black eyes, blo, sun ra, talking heads, sloppy jane, britney spears, ultralyd, ukandanz, system of a down, soft machine, slipknot, rupa, santana, ronald langestraat, the funkees, mort garson, omar rodriguez-lopez, and many, many more (please talk to me about music). i also enjoy making art, writing, and creating my own music </:~} <-- wizard emoticon

in short: wonderful to greet you all!
hello and greetings newest friends and acquaintances! i'm not freshly new, i actually joined on my birthday (03/24) but haven't had much time to play since then, so i thought i might introduce myself now ^_^

you may refer to me as horse! horsey also is acceptable. i'm 22, i use ze/hir and they/them pronouns primarily but i also use some other neopronouns such as ae/aer, ze/zem, fae/faer, and e/em. please never use she/her, he/him, or it/its for me unless we already know each other!

i love music a lot, my favorite band is the mars volta. i listen to practically any genre you can think of though, with the only hard limits being pop punk (personal vendetta) and acoustic pop (just not a fan). other favorite bands/artists include: machine girl, ashra, yazz ahmed, harakiri for the sky, the roots, quasimoto, nubya garcia, crystal castles, acrassicauda, 1 800 PAIN, agitation free, amon duul ii, black midi, black eyes, blo, sun ra, talking heads, sloppy jane, britney spears, ultralyd, ukandanz, system of a down, soft machine, slipknot, rupa, santana, ronald langestraat, the funkees, mort garson, omar rodriguez-lopez, and many, many more (please talk to me about music). i also enjoy making art, writing, and creating my own music </:~} <-- wizard emoticon

in short: wonderful to greet you all!
call me pony or xanthippe || ze/hir, e/em, they/them || 22
fr time + 2 || no random friend reqs please
@amputechture
Hello!! It's totally wonderful to meet you :D also! Another artist :0 I would totally love to see your art, or writing or music, that sounds super cool! I hope you have a wonderful time on FR!!
@amputechture
Hello!! It's totally wonderful to meet you :D also! Another artist :0 I would totally love to see your art, or writing or music, that sounds super cool! I hope you have a wonderful time on FR!!
fkWjutW.pngTO5f5vS.pngq9EEy5M.png5hF3FGk.png2zqBVe2.png
ML74daY.gif