Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Trading/Selling Characters and Dragons
Trading and Selling Characters/Dragons
Heya all, not sure where to put this but i dont reallllyyy play this game anymore, so id be up for selling my dragons for high amounts of Gems or characters on TH. You can go to my page and see the prices of all the dragons in their respective tabs, just comment here with the link of the dragon and what youre offering. MAKE SURE TO READ THE READ FIRST TAB. All the dragons come WITH all of their apparel, backgrounds, and familiars, as well as some extra stuff i have lying around in my hoard.
i also have some characters im trying to desperately trade and sell off on TH so if youre interested check this folder and offer on them --> ???????? ????????????????

What Am I Looking For Most?
- Characters, You Don't NEED A TH For This But Its Preferred
- Customs
- Art
- Gems, Gems is ALWAYS a last resort.
Theres Multiple Prices?
- each dragon are put into a tab based on my personal worth of them, you can comment here and OFFER up a price thats in-between or the exact price listed
Example: if something is between 5kg-10kg , you can offer anything that is above 5kg and below 10kg, if you WISH to offer higher than its entirely on you
Thank You For Reading, Please Comment Here, but Remember I Take A While To Respond!!
Trading and Selling Characters/Dragons
Heya all, not sure where to put this but i dont reallllyyy play this game anymore, so id be up for selling my dragons for high amounts of Gems or characters on TH. You can go to my page and see the prices of all the dragons in their respective tabs, just comment here with the link of the dragon and what youre offering. MAKE SURE TO READ THE READ FIRST TAB. All the dragons come WITH all of their apparel, backgrounds, and familiars, as well as some extra stuff i have lying around in my hoard.
i also have some characters im trying to desperately trade and sell off on TH so if youre interested check this folder and offer on them --> ???????? ????????????????

What Am I Looking For Most?
- Characters, You Don't NEED A TH For This But Its Preferred
- Customs
- Art
- Gems, Gems is ALWAYS a last resort.
Theres Multiple Prices?
- each dragon are put into a tab based on my personal worth of them, you can comment here and OFFER up a price thats in-between or the exact price listed
Example: if something is between 5kg-10kg , you can offer anything that is above 5kg and below 10kg, if you WISH to offer higher than its entirely on you
Thank You For Reading, Please Comment Here, but Remember I Take A While To Respond!!
Webp.net-resizeimage_4.png
emoji--1-.gifPuppy/Dex/Tangerine/Trico
ePOliyb.png PRICTGJ.png sHV5hf8.png
pZJYyk4.png B8HmiZX.png eTmFfQ7.png
CmsiHgQ.png jccRWgS.png Wg1Qxoe.png
emoji--1-.gif Taken By Connor | 7/24/21
emoji--1-.gif My Carrd | FR Mascot : Eglantine