Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Double Use of Swiftbrood Boon?
Hello! I recently used a Swiftbrood Boon on two dragons - a Wildclaw female and a Skydancer male (they are a breeding pair). The Skydancer male is now ready for breeding since his cooldown worked out, but the Wildclaw female still has three days left. I'm using them for a lore project, and I would really like to get them bred ASAP.

So, my question is this: Could I use a second Swiftbrood Boon on the Wildclaw, and if so, would it make her ready for breeding?

TIA!
Hello! I recently used a Swiftbrood Boon on two dragons - a Wildclaw female and a Skydancer male (they are a breeding pair). The Skydancer male is now ready for breeding since his cooldown worked out, but the Wildclaw female still has three days left. I'm using them for a lore project, and I would really like to get them bred ASAP.

So, my question is this: Could I use a second Swiftbrood Boon on the Wildclaw, and if so, would it make her ready for breeding?

TIA!
@LegendaryOne

You cannot use a Swiftbrood Boon for two breeding cooldowns in a row, so no, you won't be able to use a second Swiftbrood Boon on her until after you have bred her and waited out her extended breeding cooldown.
@LegendaryOne

You cannot use a Swiftbrood Boon for two breeding cooldowns in a row, so no, you won't be able to use a second Swiftbrood Boon on her until after you have bred her and waited out her extended breeding cooldown.
EDPdzPA.pngoCyuG6K.pngM4gRmAb.png
Mz977my.png
@SeaCrest okay, thank you for explaining!
@SeaCrest okay, thank you for explaining!