Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Finding a familiar
Hi all! I wanted to know if there was a three headed dog familiar, like Cerberus, and if so, where I could get one. Thanks!
Hi all! I wanted to know if there was a three headed dog familiar, like Cerberus, and if so, where I could get one. Thanks!
This question should prooobably be moved to the [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/help]help center[/url], but to answer your question there's 4 off the top of my head. Ferberus [item=Ferberus] Calico Ferberus [item=Calico Ferberus] Hydra [item=Hydra] Tunnel Hydra [item=Tunnel Hydra] Sadly those last two are boss familiars, and thus really rare and expensive. Not to mention, one is needed to complete a hibernal den task. The other two are just regular coliseum enemies from the forbidden portal though
This question should prooobably be moved to the help center, but to answer your question there's 4 off the top of my head.
Ferberus
Ferberus
Calico Ferberus
Calico Ferberus
Hydra
Hydra
Tunnel Hydra
Tunnel Hydra
Sadly those last two are boss familiars, and thus really rare and expensive. Not to mention, one is needed to complete a hibernal den task. The other two are just regular coliseum enemies from the forbidden portal though
15587.png szLFrpq.pngGjf5omr.png
JvUa9ma.pngWKtl2lb.png
UU9vIu2.pngxYQkuHQ.png
iJRr6Ic.pngrix3ppo.png
Some links above aren't working yet due
to being future projects! Stay tuned!