Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Newbie Scries
Hello everyone! :D I just joined Flight Rising last night (Feb 7) and am really excited to get started on my dragon journey! I decided to join the Water flight because I LOVE a good water aesthetic :3 They have a checklist of tasks that are meant to help newbies like me [s]who have no idea what they're doing lol[/s] get accustomed to the different aspects/activities of the site. One of those tasks is to share three dragon scries, so I thought I'd share scries of my first (and at this point only) three dragons in my lair. I hope you all like them, and if not, I would love some pointers for what's considered a good scry on here! Also, please forgive me for any terminology errors I make :/ I'm still learning lol So here's my custom progen, Nami: [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=22&bodygene=82&breed=2&element=4&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=44&tertgene=22&winggene=6&wings=29&auth=b4f80de03e2b76178ce4732040bb2e69b846f03d&dummyext=prev.png[/img] My other progen, Amon: [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=64&bodygene=19&breed=2&element=4&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=48&tertgene=18&winggene=6&wings=60&auth=aa201eef990813c78cac474a3b4b9fa012b2df6b&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Finally, this little guy is a free G1 I received from another forum thread: [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=120&bodygene=33&breed=17&element=7&eyetype=2&gender=0&tert=66&tertgene=75&winggene=35&wings=141&auth=05acdc66bd2ee8c9f5c70c5307c9621af450b032&dummyext=prev.png[/img] I don't feel like I can really take credit for this scry since I just slightly changed one that he already had in his bio... but oh well lol
Hello everyone! :D

I just joined Flight Rising last night (Feb 7) and am really excited to get started on my dragon journey! I decided to join the Water flight because I LOVE a good water aesthetic :3 They have a checklist of tasks that are meant to help newbies like me who have no idea what they're doing lol get accustomed to the different aspects/activities of the site. One of those tasks is to share three dragon scries, so I thought I'd share scries of my first (and at this point only) three dragons in my lair. I hope you all like them, and if not, I would love some pointers for what's considered a good scry on here!

Also, please forgive me for any terminology errors I make :/ I'm still learning lol

So here's my custom progen, Nami:

dragon?age=1&body=22&bodygene=82&breed=2&element=4&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=44&tertgene=22&winggene=6&wings=29&auth=b4f80de03e2b76178ce4732040bb2e69b846f03d&dummyext=prev.png

My other progen, Amon:

dragon?age=1&body=64&bodygene=19&breed=2&element=4&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=48&tertgene=18&winggene=6&wings=60&auth=aa201eef990813c78cac474a3b4b9fa012b2df6b&dummyext=prev.png

Finally, this little guy is a free G1 I received from another forum thread:

dragon?age=1&body=120&bodygene=33&breed=17&element=7&eyetype=2&gender=0&tert=66&tertgene=75&winggene=35&wings=141&auth=05acdc66bd2ee8c9f5c70c5307c9621af450b032&dummyext=prev.png
I don't feel like I can really take credit for this scry since I just slightly changed one that he already had in his bio... but oh well lol
CmDwRMM.png
Welcome to FR! I love your Nami.
Welcome to FR! I love your Nami.
38046009796_f6a0057f92_n.jpg
Amon is so cool!!! The guardian spiky stuff makes it look like dripping lava or stalagmites in a lava cavern!! (I really like fire and lava based things so sorry if ur dragon isn't meant to actually be firey I may have just projected that)
Amon is so cool!!! The guardian spiky stuff makes it look like dripping lava or stalagmites in a lava cavern!! (I really like fire and lava based things so sorry if ur dragon isn't meant to actually be firey I may have just projected that)
A sideways aromantic flag next to the word ‘aromantic’A sideways asexual flag next to the word ‘asexual’A sideways agender flag next to the words ‘they/them’
divider
hi there, i have no clue what im doing
please ping me in all replies!
Fandragons | Wishlist
Welcome to FR, and those are some gorgeous scries! I'm especially a big fan of Nami's, the vibes are immaculate.
Welcome to FR, and those are some gorgeous scries! I'm especially a big fan of Nami's, the vibes are immaculate.
"Luvdisc's heart-shaped body is a symbol of love and romance. It is said that any couple meeting this Pokémon is promised a loving relationship that never ends."
he/they | early 20s | writer, country boy, Big Nerd
@Gormanghaste
Thank you so much!

@ReedRose
Thank you! I actually thought he looked fiery, too, and like the contrast between him and Nami. I might eventually make their lore revolve around that somehow :3

@EmeraldSands315
Thank you so much! I'm absolutely in love with my plan for Nami. I struggled for a bit with finding a tertiary gene I liked on her, but I really like how the fireflies look on her. Thank you for the gift as well! :D
@Gormanghaste
Thank you so much!

@ReedRose
Thank you! I actually thought he looked fiery, too, and like the contrast between him and Nami. I might eventually make their lore revolve around that somehow :3

@EmeraldSands315
Thank you so much! I'm absolutely in love with my plan for Nami. I struggled for a bit with finding a tertiary gene I liked on her, but I really like how the fireflies look on her. Thank you for the gift as well! :D
CmDwRMM.png