Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S} old dragons: 5,6,7 digits
i'm a recently returning player and the past couple weeks that i have been playing, i feel a little stagnant with my lair so i'm going to look at selling.
Basically all off my lair (i have moved some into my hibden - also for sale) i will consider selling beside the very top row. A lot of these dragons are unbred, or otherwise very minimally bred.

I'm more interested in gems than treasure, but would take either/mixed no problems. I would also consider other dragons as i'm essentially wanting to revamp my entire lair, but will be pretty picky. and some umas.

I'll respond to posts here or messages.

Ill begin to update this post with price ranges.

i'm a recently returning player and the past couple weeks that i have been playing, i feel a little stagnant with my lair so i'm going to look at selling.
Basically all off my lair (i have moved some into my hibden - also for sale) i will consider selling beside the very top row. A lot of these dragons are unbred, or otherwise very minimally bred.

I'm more interested in gems than treasure, but would take either/mixed no problems. I would also consider other dragons as i'm essentially wanting to revamp my entire lair, but will be pretty picky. and some umas.

I'll respond to posts here or messages.

Ill begin to update this post with price ranges.

up
up
up
up