Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Wyrmwound Rehoming Centre<3
[center][b][i][u]"You always have a home within our lands."[/u][/i][/b] Hello all! Welcome welcome, I have wares to sell if you have coin. Jokes aside, I'm selling a bunch of dragons in the Bystanders tab in my Lair! We have the details all within this post and I'll edit with any updates such as sold dragons. If you're interested in a dragon please let me know! I'm subbed to this post so no need to ping me<3 [b][i]Please let these dragons go to non-exalt homes only. If you plan to exalt please let me know and I will buy them back for what they were bought for.[/i][/b] To begin, my [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/lair/525728/1855949?name=&type=undefined]Bystanders tab[/url] and [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/den/525728/2099406]Selling Den tab[/url] have every dragon currently up for sale. I hatch a nest every day so there's always dragons for sale. More details like price are as follows; [b]These dragons are pwyw with a [i]minimum[/i] spending price unless otherwise stated, listed currently as;[/b] Gen1 - 10-30kt (depending on varying factors) XXX genes - 10-15kt (depending on gene/colour rarity) Adult ancients - 12kt Adult dragons - 10kt Baby dragons - 7kt (These prices are cumulative. Buying an adult Ancient and an adult modern will make your minimum price 17kt, for example) I will set aside breeding dragons for whoever wants them so that you are certain to get them. Their babies will likely also be put on this page. The following is is the current upcoming hatches and listings that are not posted as extras in the replies below. [emoji=eternal youth size=1]Listed breeders[emoji=eternal youth size=1] None currently, I've been offline for a long time and I'm just getting back into maintaining my lair<3 [emoji=crystal ball size=1]Recurring projects[emoji=crystal ball size=1] XXX Pistachio Coatl XXX Caribbean Obelisk, Coatl, Skydancer, and Imperial XXX Crimson Mirror and Fae XXX Ice Spiral and Obelisk XXX Sunset Fae and Skydancer XXX Rose Imperial and Pearlcatcher XXX Pearl Fae and Nocturne XXX Banana Spiral and Nocturne XXX Grapefruit Coatl Gen2 (no offspring) [emoji=money bag size=1]Notable dragons[emoji=money bag size=1] None currently. [i]Please note, sometimes I just don't have space. For this reason, dragons who are labelled as 'currently being levelled' are being levelled [b]to be exalted.[/b] If you wish to buy a dragon that is currently being levelled please be aware that the minimum price for that specific dragon may be higher due to the time and effort that I've spent on levelling them. Thank you for understanding.[/i] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/606947/60694664p.png[/img][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/621.png[/img][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/633790/63378917p.png[/img]
"You always have a home within our lands."

Hello all! Welcome welcome, I have wares to sell if you have coin.
Jokes aside, I'm selling a bunch of dragons in the Bystanders tab in my Lair! We have the details all within this post and I'll edit with any updates such as sold dragons. If you're interested in a dragon please let me know! I'm subbed to this post so no need to ping me<3

Please let these dragons go to non-exalt homes only. If you plan to exalt please let me know and I will buy them back for what they were bought for.

To begin, my Bystanders tab and Selling Den tab have every dragon currently up for sale. I hatch a nest every day so there's always dragons for sale. More details like price are as follows;

These dragons are pwyw with a minimum spending price unless otherwise stated, listed currently as;
Gen1 - 10-30kt (depending on varying factors)
XXX genes - 10-15kt (depending on gene/colour rarity)
Adult ancients - 12kt
Adult dragons - 10kt
Baby dragons - 7kt
(These prices are cumulative. Buying an adult Ancient and an adult modern will make your minimum price 17kt, for example)

I will set aside breeding dragons for whoever wants them so that you are certain to get them. Their babies will likely also be put on this page.
The following is is the current upcoming hatches and listings that are not posted as extras in the replies below.

Listed breeders
None currently, I've been offline for a long time and I'm just getting back into maintaining my lair<3

Recurring projects
XXX Pistachio Coatl
XXX Caribbean Obelisk, Coatl, Skydancer, and Imperial
XXX Crimson Mirror and Fae
XXX Ice Spiral and Obelisk
XXX Sunset Fae and Skydancer
XXX Rose Imperial and Pearlcatcher
XXX Pearl Fae and Nocturne
XXX Banana Spiral and Nocturne
XXX Grapefruit Coatl
Gen2 (no offspring)

Notable dragons
None currently.

Please note, sometimes I just don't have space. For this reason, dragons who are labelled as 'currently being levelled' are being levelled to be exalted. If you wish to buy a dragon that is currently being levelled please be aware that the minimum price for that specific dragon may be higher due to the time and effort that I've spent on levelling them. Thank you for understanding.

60694664p.png621.png63378917p.png
dFnwkLI.pngn4H37dx.png
o7ZCFYm.pngXmHV7tO.png
TplBH9F.png7426BcM.png
q2PqJQg.pngbYt72YT.png
tqGkHih.pngUwlzUwS.png
No dragons for sale yet just a boost <3
No dragons for sale yet just a boost <3
dFnwkLI.pngn4H37dx.png
o7ZCFYm.pngXmHV7tO.png
TplBH9F.png7426BcM.png
q2PqJQg.pngbYt72YT.png