Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Consolidate All Button
The ability to consolidate stacks is really nice to deal with the things that are missing just one or two of things that have been taken by Crim or something else. The thing is, it's almost impossible to know that there are things that you have 98 of plus another partial stack without hauling through your entire hoard to find them all.

Should there also be a button to consolidate all those little bits? Could cut down pages of hoard for some people.
The ability to consolidate stacks is really nice to deal with the things that are missing just one or two of things that have been taken by Crim or something else. The thing is, it's almost impossible to know that there are things that you have 98 of plus another partial stack without hauling through your entire hoard to find them all.

Should there also be a button to consolidate all those little bits? Could cut down pages of hoard for some people.
I believe this is already a feature!
If you hit the gear button on the top right corner in your hoard, it will show options for your hoard, one will make all stacks and duplicates one stack.
If you hit the gear button on the top right corner in your hoard, it will show options for your hoard, one will make all stacks and duplicates one stack.
Bamboo toilet paper!!
I am a pile of guinea pigs in a trench coat

A9-D5-DB86-9-D42-463-D-B11-E-EAE4-F986-E9-AF.png
2203887-F-1-AA2-44-FE-9-D01-4527-CF5-E8-FAE.png
I have an Art Shop ooooh
IIRC, when the hoard was first updated, this was brought up in the announcement thread, and the devs said that it wasn't feasible / caused too much server lag. Something along those lines. There's no guarantee that the servers won't be stable enough for it in the future, but for now, I think this is out of reach.
IIRC, when the hoard was first updated, this was brought up in the announcement thread, and the devs said that it wasn't feasible / caused too much server lag. Something along those lines. There's no guarantee that the servers won't be stable enough for it in the future, but for now, I think this is out of reach.
jt3PpxV.png Lorem.....

GuAY.png
Support, unless there's some reason it can't be done [quote name="Sychra" date="2022-01-11 15:30:24" ] I believe this is already a feature! If you hit the gear button on the top right corner in your hoard, it will show options for your hoard, one will make all stacks and duplicates one stack. [/quote] If you're talking about the virtual stacks option, it does pull everything into one stack, but you would still have to clean it up manually
Support, unless there's some reason it can't be done

Sychra wrote on 2022-01-11 15:30:24:
If you're talking about the virtual stacks option, it does pull everything into one stack, but you would still have to clean it up manually
I think dev had said when they revamp the hoard, that an automated consolidate system is just too much for the site to handle. So they provided a manual consolidate option instead. The problem is, you'll have to do them one by one (I'm sure it is intended so the site don't need to consolidate everything you own in one go either, consider how large some player's hoard/vault can be).

As much as I'd love this, it is already addressed and a compromise provided.

PS:
For those who doesn't know how to consolidate items, you just click on any items that are split into smaller stacks, and on the pop-up you'll see an icon that looks like a brush at the bottom right. Click to consolidate all stacks of that item into stacks of 99 (plus extra).
If you want to find which ones you haven't consolidate, under virtual stack view, filter hoard for 'partial stacks' and anything that comes up with virtual stacks has loose stacks you can clean up.
I think dev had said when they revamp the hoard, that an automated consolidate system is just too much for the site to handle. So they provided a manual consolidate option instead. The problem is, you'll have to do them one by one (I'm sure it is intended so the site don't need to consolidate everything you own in one go either, consider how large some player's hoard/vault can be).

As much as I'd love this, it is already addressed and a compromise provided.

PS:
For those who doesn't know how to consolidate items, you just click on any items that are split into smaller stacks, and on the pop-up you'll see an icon that looks like a brush at the bottom right. Click to consolidate all stacks of that item into stacks of 99 (plus extra).
If you want to find which ones you haven't consolidate, under virtual stack view, filter hoard for 'partial stacks' and anything that comes up with virtual stacks has loose stacks you can clean up.
hatfrbanner-zps77e423a6_orig.pngpinksaphire-zpsf5iyzhbb_orig.gif