Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | LuckyNyanz Adoptables (+Gacha!)
[b]Please note before purchase:[/b] -All sales are final! -Up to 6 adopts (not including gacha) will be available on this thread at a time, so old adopts may get cycled out to make room for new ones. To find all of my available adopts, please check out my DA (same username) -Once the character is yours, you can change anything you like about it, but please refrain from editing my art! Small changes can be made for free upon request! (small fee may be required for large changes) -I cross post most of my adoptables to my DA (Same name), so please give me your DA name if you wish to be tagged in the description as the owner! -Any bases i use for gacha adopts are created by me, please note i may reuse the base for another adopt! -Buyers will receive a full resolution, unwatermarked image once i've received payment! [b]Gacha Adopts![/b] $10- Base (you choose species) $15- Custom drawn for you (no base, you choose species) +add ons $5- you choose color/theme -[b]Reroll[/b]: If you dont like your gacha, you can reject it and reroll for half the original price, please note you no longer own the first design and it will either be kept by me or posted as a regular adopt! [b]Flat Price Available:[/b] Cats: ($10 Paypal) [img]https://i.imgur.com/wJfMbQx.png[/img]
Please note before purchase:
-All sales are final!
-Up to 6 adopts (not including gacha) will be available on this thread at a time, so old adopts may get cycled out to make room for new ones. To find all of my available adopts, please check out my DA (same username)
-Once the character is yours, you can change anything you like about it, but please refrain from editing my art! Small changes can be made for free upon request! (small fee may be required for large changes)
-I cross post most of my adoptables to my DA (Same name), so please give me your DA name if you wish to be tagged in the description as the owner!
-Any bases i use for gacha adopts are created by me, please note i may reuse the base for another adopt!
-Buyers will receive a full resolution, unwatermarked image once i've received payment!

Gacha Adopts!
$10- Base (you choose species)
$15- Custom drawn for you (no base, you choose species)
+add ons
$5- you choose color/theme
-Reroll: If you dont like your gacha, you can reject it and reroll for half the original price, please note you no longer own the first design and it will either be kept by me or posted as a regular adopt!

Flat Price Available:

Cats: ($10 Paypal)

wJfMbQx.png