Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Coliseum Defensive Skill Improvement?
I think it would be more fun and add more variety to potential team builds if defensive stats were more viable. Sometimes you want to raise a chunky dragon that laughs off damage. I think a way to improve versatility would be to make guard 100% and/or provide a taunt skill. I do not think these would be over powered because 1- guard would still only be single target and 2 - true tank builds would likely sacrifice speed, making the usage of either skill a larger investment due to less frequent turns. A taunt (single target or multi-target) could be implemented with a chance to fail as well. [b]Note:[/b] I'm not a number cruncher or very meta player, so I do lack insights to potential overpowered combos. I do wholeheartedly believe this would make the coliseum more fun for the general, casual user base, however, and that sounds like a worthy endeavor. I'm not really here to argue since, again, not very meta. I have no doubt that others have a better idea of how this would impact the game. Thanks for your time [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
I think it would be more fun and add more variety to potential team builds if defensive stats were more viable. Sometimes you want to raise a chunky dragon that laughs off damage.

I think a way to improve versatility would be to make guard 100% and/or provide a taunt skill.

I do not think these would be over powered because 1- guard would still only be single target and 2 - true tank builds would likely sacrifice speed, making the usage of either skill a larger investment due to less frequent turns. A taunt (single target or multi-target) could be implemented with a chance to fail as well.

Note: I'm not a number cruncher or very meta player, so I do lack insights to potential overpowered combos. I do wholeheartedly believe this would make the coliseum more fun for the general, casual user base, however, and that sounds like a worthy endeavor. I'm not really here to argue since, again, not very meta. I have no doubt that others have a better idea of how this would impact the game.

Thanks for your time
You have no idea how much I want tank + taunt abilities with how fast the exclusively glass-canon builds get wiped, when those builds are the only viable way to do damage in higher lvl stages. It sucks soooo bad. I don't care if its slower I just want to not die in 2-3 hits especially when potions are useless.
You have no idea how much I want tank + taunt abilities with how fast the exclusively glass-canon builds get wiped, when those builds are the only viable way to do damage in higher lvl stages. It sucks soooo bad. I don't care if its slower I just want to not die in 2-3 hits especially when potions are useless.
RU_SMALL.gif
The coli needs rebalancing generally to make non-glass-cannon builds useful. Improved tanking would be a start.
The coli needs rebalancing generally to make non-glass-cannon builds useful. Improved tanking would be a start.
Coffee Pot
May be grumpy before coffee. And after coffee. (FR+8)
5loJkio.jpg