Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [LF] White/rose/ice combo!
HIHIHI I know this is a super specific color combo but I also know that it's not exactly a super duper rare one so I thought I would check here since AH turned up very little. I am working on a fandragon for one of my own chars, his name is Lupus and I technically already have one but it's...very, very pink. Breed doesn't matter, genes don't matter, as long as the color is white primary, rose secondary, and ice tertiary. Doesn't matter what gen it is, and I'd prefer it to be male but in the end I can buy a silhouette scroll so it definitely doesn't have to be. [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=2&bodygene=71&breed=19&element=5&eyetype=8&gender=0&tert=3&tertgene=67&winggene=66&wings=67&auth=419565ddc1d91c273e5855b59406ccafb2ae960f&dummyext=prev.png[/img] and here's the boy I'm willing to dump money on himself in his planned form :D
HIHIHI I know this is a super specific color combo but I also know that it's not exactly a super duper rare one so I thought I would check here since AH turned up very little. I am working on a fandragon for one of my own chars, his name is Lupus and I technically already have one but it's...very, very pink.

Breed doesn't matter, genes don't matter, as long as the color is white primary, rose secondary, and ice tertiary. Doesn't matter what gen it is, and I'd prefer it to be male but in the end I can buy a silhouette scroll so it definitely doesn't have to be.

dragon?age=1&body=2&bodygene=71&breed=19&element=5&eyetype=8&gender=0&tert=3&tertgene=67&winggene=66&wings=67&auth=419565ddc1d91c273e5855b59406ccafb2ae960f&dummyext=prev.png

and here's the boy I'm willing to dump money on himself in his planned form :D

wBAoP48.png
@Caboosie
I've got a dragon who is white/rose/antique, which is super close to what you're looking for.
I could also use her to breed the exact dragon you want. I checked out the AH and there's a male dragon there I could breed with her that would have a 1 in 8 chance of producing the exact color combo you want.
Let me know if you're interested in either the dragon I have or me breeding you a dragon.
@Caboosie
I've got a dragon who is white/rose/antique, which is super close to what you're looking for.
I could also use her to breed the exact dragon you want. I checked out the AH and there's a male dragon there I could breed with her that would have a 1 in 8 chance of producing the exact color combo you want.
Let me know if you're interested in either the dragon I have or me breeding you a dragon.
sh5xjiu.png MUYNhfy.png JNAfoEf.png Pgv53XB.png 6ZdcGpT.png
@queerkestrel Ahhh the breeding option would be perfect! tysm- how much would you charge for it?
@queerkestrel Ahhh the breeding option would be perfect! tysm- how much would you charge for it?
wBAoP48.png
@Caboosie
20kT (or g, whichever you prefer), plus however much I spend on the dragon to breed with her (the one I was looking at was 15kT).
@Caboosie
20kT (or g, whichever you prefer), plus however much I spend on the dragon to breed with her (the one I was looking at was 15kT).
@queerkestrel I can pay in gems easily! I'll actually offer up 75, for your work and everything as a flat price instead and I'll be able to cover any extra expenses after that ^^
@queerkestrel I can pay in gems easily! I'll actually offer up 75, for your work and everything as a flat price instead and I'll be able to cover any extra expenses after that ^^
wBAoP48.png
@Caboosie
Thank you! I bought the dragon I need, and now I'm just waiting for him to be ready to breed. He is unfortunately still a hatchling so that will take a little while, but like I said the chance of getting the colors you want is pretty high so it shouldn't take too many tries. Do you have any preference on eye color? I'm water flight, but if you would prefer a different eye color I can rent a nest in whatever flight you want.
@Caboosie
Thank you! I bought the dragon I need, and now I'm just waiting for him to be ready to breed. He is unfortunately still a hatchling so that will take a little while, but like I said the chance of getting the colors you want is pretty high so it shouldn't take too many tries. Do you have any preference on eye color? I'm water flight, but if you would prefer a different eye color I can rent a nest in whatever flight you want.
@queerkestrel Water works perfectly! tysm, do you want the payment now or later?
@queerkestrel Water works perfectly! tysm, do you want the payment now or later?
wBAoP48.png
Not my dragon, but there is a female obelisk on the AH right now with White/Rose/Ice colours. Just thought I'd let you know in case the breeding project doesn't pan out: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/74097130][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/740972/74097130_350.png[/img][/url] Edit: I went ahead and grabbed her for you just in case she sold to someone else. I paid 15kt and will sell her to you for the same price. If you don't want her, that's totally fine. No pressure at all. :)
Not my dragon, but there is a female obelisk on the AH right now with White/Rose/Ice colours. Just thought I'd let you know in case the breeding project doesn't pan out:

74097130_350.png

Edit: I went ahead and grabbed her for you just in case she sold to someone else. I paid 15kt and will sell her to you for the same price. If you don't want her, that's totally fine. No pressure at all. :)
@Caboosie
I'm fine with you paying after I get you the dragon. I also totally understand if you would prefer to just buy the dragon that glautius found for you.
@Caboosie
I'm fine with you paying after I get you the dragon. I also totally understand if you would prefer to just buy the dragon that glautius found for you.
@glautius thank you so much! I'll grab her then, and,

@Queerkestrel I think I will just go with that BUT I am going to send over some gems as a refund for the dragon you did buy! thank you for offering help in the first place!
@glautius thank you so much! I'll grab her then, and,

@Queerkestrel I think I will just go with that BUT I am going to send over some gems as a refund for the dragon you did buy! thank you for offering help in the first place!
wBAoP48.png