Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | How do I know?
I was wondering how you'd know the percentage of chances on genes for your babies? It just seems random to me and I was curious if there was a way to perhaps predict any of the outcomes?
I was wondering how you'd know the percentage of chances on genes for your babies? It just seems random to me and I was curious if there was a way to perhaps predict any of the outcomes?
@Elyidian
Hello!

All genes have a certain rarity to them. Depending on the rarity, the different your changes of offspring having that particular gene will be. Breeds are the same!

You can use a tool such as this one in order to see the percentages between parents!
@Elyidian
Hello!

All genes have a certain rarity to them. Depending on the rarity, the different your changes of offspring having that particular gene will be. Breeds are the same!

You can use a tool such as this one in order to see the percentages between parents!
fo11Vhp.png
Thank you so much!
Thank you so much!
Is there an option to close this?
Is there an option to close this?
@Elyidian

You can click on the “X” icon at the top of the first post to delete the whole thread! If it won’t let you delete the thread, that’s sadly a known error. I’ve heard that trying repeatedly may do it, but I can’t confirm it works 100% of the time.

If that’s the case, you can click the pencil icon to edit the title to add "Closed" if you prefer, but it isn’t really necessary. Leaving answered threads open may help others in the future if they search for the same question!
@Elyidian

You can click on the “X” icon at the top of the first post to delete the whole thread! If it won’t let you delete the thread, that’s sadly a known error. I’ve heard that trying repeatedly may do it, but I can’t confirm it works 100% of the time.

If that’s the case, you can click the pencil icon to edit the title to add "Closed" if you prefer, but it isn’t really necessary. Leaving answered threads open may help others in the future if they search for the same question!
XNtD94z.png

-
Robin Nightmares
they/them/theirs | FR Time +0

+[Wasteland Radio Hatchery]+
-
-
feleV0g.png PmVLgRx.png
-