Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Selling art for FR gems
Hello I am here to sell some art to get some gems that I can transfer into potatoes on DV if you wish to buy some art this is the kind of stuff I draw I already have some drawings made that I am selling. They look similar to this just tell me what type of thing you want and I will try and find a similar drawing I have made or maybe I will even make a new one. [img]https://aws1.discourse-cdn.com/business6/uploads/codecombat/original/3X/6/8/68be74e71ccbd1c1fc5369968516a51a7013974d.png[/img] I also have one dragon drawing and some half body humanoids if those are what you are looking for :3
Hello I am here to sell some art to get some gems that I can transfer into potatoes on DV if you wish to buy some art this is the kind of stuff I draw I already have some drawings made that I am selling.

They look similar to this just tell me what type of thing you want and I will try and find a similar drawing I have made or maybe I will even make a new one.

68be74e71ccbd1c1fc5369968516a51a7013974d.png

I also have one dragon drawing and some half body humanoids if those are what you are looking for :3