Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Returning after a few years :)
Bet you can guess which site I migrated from ;p

Not sure when I last played, but my profile still said I was 19 and I’m 25 now lmao. I’ve certainly gone long enough without playing to forget everything. Totally have forgotten what the point of gathering is, all I know is my scavenging is lvl 12 and everything else is lower than half that. So, I’m guessing that was my favorite for some reason.

Anyways, hey, I’m Alex. Any advice for getting started out? I have about 400k right now, probably not a lot but I’m hoping it’s decent enough for get started with genes n’ such.
Bet you can guess which site I migrated from ;p

Not sure when I last played, but my profile still said I was 19 and I’m 25 now lmao. I’ve certainly gone long enough without playing to forget everything. Totally have forgotten what the point of gathering is, all I know is my scavenging is lvl 12 and everything else is lower than half that. So, I’m guessing that was my favorite for some reason.

Anyways, hey, I’m Alex. Any advice for getting started out? I have about 400k right now, probably not a lot but I’m hoping it’s decent enough for get started with genes n’ such.
welcome back! I think scavenging was just the thing you did most often because it can give unhatched eggs. tho it also gets lots of other neat stuff. I recommend keeping up with scavenging outside of events and digging during events (for a chance at event chests), and only doing the food gathering things when you're getting low on food (below 100 food points in the respective category).

also, be sure to build a decent Coliseum team sometime soon ish, Night of the Nocturne is in a few months and I've heard it can be very profitable if you can do a lot of coli. I'm currently working on getting my team started, I'm raising two Sedona builds and one Healbot mage build for my team (look them up in the Guides forum), they're relatively cheap to put together so I can recommend them.

400k treasure is a decent amount, definitely enough to get started on a gening project or two (if lair space is not a priority). I think for starting out you'd be best off checking the Guides forum and your Flight's newbie guides, there's lots of useful info in those. also, the Help forum is always at your service if you get stuck or confused on anything in particular.
welcome back! I think scavenging was just the thing you did most often because it can give unhatched eggs. tho it also gets lots of other neat stuff. I recommend keeping up with scavenging outside of events and digging during events (for a chance at event chests), and only doing the food gathering things when you're getting low on food (below 100 food points in the respective category).

also, be sure to build a decent Coliseum team sometime soon ish, Night of the Nocturne is in a few months and I've heard it can be very profitable if you can do a lot of coli. I'm currently working on getting my team started, I'm raising two Sedona builds and one Healbot mage build for my team (look them up in the Guides forum), they're relatively cheap to put together so I can recommend them.

400k treasure is a decent amount, definitely enough to get started on a gening project or two (if lair space is not a priority). I think for starting out you'd be best off checking the Guides forum and your Flight's newbie guides, there's lots of useful info in those. also, the Help forum is always at your service if you get stuck or confused on anything in particular.
Imagining dragons...

Lucky - HxcMlGn.png - JrEJc4j.png
fanfiction writer and chronic daydreamer - uPNWHgD.png

EHXIkb0.png
Welcome back to FR!
Welcome back to FR!
welcome back!
i signed up a while ago but wasn't very active either
welcome back!
i signed up a while ago but wasn't very active either