Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Existing Fairgrounds Games Suggestions
I play in Fairgrounds quite a bit, and I mainly want to suggest a few things regarding Jigsaw and Mistral Mahjong.

For Jigsaw (the game I play the most), I think it would be cool to select which puzzle you want to do. I'm not sure exactly how puzzles are selected, but I think they are swapped out occasionally (I could be wrong, I thought I saw that on a post once though). I get bored of the same puzzles all the time and constantly refresh the page till I get a new one, or one I don't mind revisiting. I just think it would be more convenient to pick one myself rather than it be randomly given to me. Plus, then I could see if I can get a better time on a specific puzzle as opposed to another. Also side note, I would love more puzzles to be added, though I'm pretty sure new ones are added occasionally, and I always appreciate when they are.

My complaint about Mistral Mahjong is that the symbols used on the tiles hurt my eyes... the coin tiles and the tiles that look like slashes are so easy to confuse with each other and there's so many of them that barely look different from each other. I like the symbols that are the elements much better as they are easier to tell apart. I don't think similar looking tiles makes the game more challenging, I think it makes it more frustrating as I squint and they blur in my vision. To be fair my eyes are not the best, but still.

Not sure how possible adding stuff like that would be, especially for Mistral Mahjong since that would revamp the entire game essentially, but I just wanted to give my thoughts on those games since I've played them so much. Just realized I've been playing Jigsaw since 2015... wow.
I play in Fairgrounds quite a bit, and I mainly want to suggest a few things regarding Jigsaw and Mistral Mahjong.

For Jigsaw (the game I play the most), I think it would be cool to select which puzzle you want to do. I'm not sure exactly how puzzles are selected, but I think they are swapped out occasionally (I could be wrong, I thought I saw that on a post once though). I get bored of the same puzzles all the time and constantly refresh the page till I get a new one, or one I don't mind revisiting. I just think it would be more convenient to pick one myself rather than it be randomly given to me. Plus, then I could see if I can get a better time on a specific puzzle as opposed to another. Also side note, I would love more puzzles to be added, though I'm pretty sure new ones are added occasionally, and I always appreciate when they are.

My complaint about Mistral Mahjong is that the symbols used on the tiles hurt my eyes... the coin tiles and the tiles that look like slashes are so easy to confuse with each other and there's so many of them that barely look different from each other. I like the symbols that are the elements much better as they are easier to tell apart. I don't think similar looking tiles makes the game more challenging, I think it makes it more frustrating as I squint and they blur in my vision. To be fair my eyes are not the best, but still.

Not sure how possible adding stuff like that would be, especially for Mistral Mahjong since that would revamp the entire game essentially, but I just wanted to give my thoughts on those games since I've played them so much. Just realized I've been playing Jigsaw since 2015... wow.
Lol I’ve also wanted to select my own jigsaw puzzle, refreshing a lot to get the Plague landscape one ;) Could definitely keep a “random puzzle” button in there!
Lol I’ve also wanted to select my own jigsaw puzzle, refreshing a lot to get the Plague landscape one ;) Could definitely keep a “random puzzle” button in there!
Jigsaw also should have a lot bigger area where you could spread your pieces.
Jigsaw also should have a lot bigger area where you could spread your pieces.
c1xnUU3.png
JrZGMGx.png4SzSxLW.pngHouhGS9.pngwCOCqt3.pngbYt72YT.pngFObX7rS.png