Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Selling a useless item (here’s why)
I’m pretty sure these baffling scraps of paper are completely useless, but I’ve been trying to sell one for about a month now because I have ZERO lair slots left and a nest that should be hatching today, but I can’t hatch it. So, I’m just putting the auction link here to try and boost my chances of selling my useless item. :)

https://www1.flightrising.com/auction-house/buy/realm/other?currency=0&itemname=Baffling+Scrap+of+Paper&collapse=1
I’m pretty sure these baffling scraps of paper are completely useless, but I’ve been trying to sell one for about a month now because I have ZERO lair slots left and a nest that should be hatching today, but I can’t hatch it. So, I’m just putting the auction link here to try and boost my chances of selling my useless item. :)

https://www1.flightrising.com/auction-house/buy/realm/other?currency=0&itemname=Baffling+Scrap+of+Paper&collapse=1
bump
bump
@Keoleix

So those paper pieces were originally a sort of in-game "Easter egg" hinting about the existence of the Beastclans before they were revealed. There might be a few collectors around that are interested in them but I'm not sure that they go for that much.

By any chance, are there any Hib Den slots you could open and pop a few dragons into temporarily to hatch your nest? Those might be less costly than a lair expansion.
@Keoleix

So those paper pieces were originally a sort of in-game "Easter egg" hinting about the existence of the Beastclans before they were revealed. There might be a few collectors around that are interested in them but I'm not sure that they go for that much.

By any chance, are there any Hib Den slots you could open and pop a few dragons into temporarily to hatch your nest? Those might be less costly than a lair expansion.
PeoMDYF.pngUxsWBSZ.png
Hi! So, just a little bit of a tip, sorry if I’m being nosy, but I really doubt anyone will buy your item. As you said, it’s literally worthless, and very easy to get.

If you’re short on cash, you could try maxing out the fairgrounds, or leveling/exalting. :)
Hi! So, just a little bit of a tip, sorry if I’m being nosy, but I really doubt anyone will buy your item. As you said, it’s literally worthless, and very easy to get.

If you’re short on cash, you could try maxing out the fairgrounds, or leveling/exalting. :)