Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Doing art! PWYW (Pay what you want)
[center]Okay, so where do I begin? I'm terrible with forum coding & making things look nice. So bare with me and my terrible format. Examples can be seen below [b][url=https://sta.sh/220hssqfp8ox?edit=1]Examples[/url][/b] This is a pay what you want type of artshop. [b]There is a minimum because this does take me time. Minimum is 50,000 Treasure or gem equivalent. [/b] I can draw just about anything, so hit me with it. If I accept your request, please send payment through Crossroad. I will not accept payment until the artwork is done & confirmed. [b]The Form: [/b] [code] [b]Username:[/b] [b]Reference:[/b] [b]Payment:[/b] [b]Other:[/b] [i](add personality, what type of art you want or anything else I may need to know here please.)[/i] [/code] [b]By filling out the form, you agree & accept that I may cancel any request without explanation. [/b] [/center]
Okay, so where do I begin?
I'm terrible with forum coding & making things look nice. So bare with me and my terrible format.

Examples can be seen below
Examples

This is a pay what you want type of artshop.
There is a minimum because this does take me time.
Minimum is 50,000 Treasure or gem equivalent.

I can draw just about anything, so hit me with it.
If I accept your request, please send payment through Crossroad. I will not accept payment until the artwork is done & confirmed.

The Form:
Code:
[b]Username:[/b] [b]Reference:[/b] [b]Payment:[/b] [b]Other:[/b] [i](add personality, what type of art you want or anything else I may need to know here please.)[/i]

By filling out the form, you agree & accept that I may cancel any request without explanation.
Pixel.png
art by Wolfwinter
gonna res this
gonna res this
Pixel.png
art by Wolfwinter
bumping, this is open
bumping, this is open
Pixel.png
art by Wolfwinter
b
b