Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Electrician's Power Pack for Sale
My SO gifted me a set of genes, and after discussing it we applied them to a dragon who no longer looks good wearing an Electrician's Power Pack. It's something of an old, rare item now (Thundercrack Carnivale 2013 apparel), and I don't have anyone who looks good wearing it. I'd be willing to part with it if I got a high enough bid. Post bids in this thread if interested!

Bids in treasure and gems are both appreciated. An exchange rate of 1100:1 will be used for valuing them. Auction closes once it's been a week since the last bid.

Is this the right forum? I posted in the Auctions section first, but got no replies in the first day. That one looks like it's packed full of slave auctions for dragons, so I'm bringing this here.
My SO gifted me a set of genes, and after discussing it we applied them to a dragon who no longer looks good wearing an Electrician's Power Pack. It's something of an old, rare item now (Thundercrack Carnivale 2013 apparel), and I don't have anyone who looks good wearing it. I'd be willing to part with it if I got a high enough bid. Post bids in this thread if interested!

Bids in treasure and gems are both appreciated. An exchange rate of 1100:1 will be used for valuing them. Auction closes once it's been a week since the last bid.

Is this the right forum? I posted in the Auctions section first, but got no replies in the first day. That one looks like it's packed full of slave auctions for dragons, so I'm bringing this here.