Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [thundercrack] All My Money Is Gone
as resident flight rising sci-fi lover who made their entire lair robot-themed.... this thundercrack carnivale was like christmas on steroids

i dont even have any dragons all these cyborg accents can fit on but i MUST OWN THEM! ALL OF THEM! LITERALLY JUST TAKE ALL MY MONEY ALREADY
as resident flight rising sci-fi lover who made their entire lair robot-themed.... this thundercrack carnivale was like christmas on steroids

i dont even have any dragons all these cyborg accents can fit on but i MUST OWN THEM! ALL OF THEM! LITERALLY JUST TAKE ALL MY MONEY ALREADY
KKdqwb1.gif hi, i'm etui

she/they
FR Accent Artists: ":3 would you like some electr-"

002: "YES"
FR Accent Artists: ":3 would you like some electr-"

002: "YES"
cM8dUFr.png
@BBean y e s
@BBean y e s
KKdqwb1.gif hi, i'm etui

she/they
lol me when I see a male skydancer skin, no matter what the skin is: YES SLAP THAT ON SPIRE! (Poor spire (My pfp dragon) has had 4 skins/accents on at different times. I'm way to indecisive when it comes down to skins for the poor dude)
lol me when I see a male skydancer skin, no matter what the skin is: YES SLAP THAT ON SPIRE! (Poor spire (My pfp dragon) has had 4 skins/accents on at different times. I'm way to indecisive when it comes down to skins for the poor dude)
mctEJP5.png
Wyvern /\ FR+3
Any pronouns but it/its

>If I made the thread, I'm subbed!
>Feel free to ping me, I don't mind!
snowy_owlynx.pngguardian_foo.png snowsquall_floracat.png
YEAH ITS AWESOME
as someone who loves making robot dragons, this is my first thundercrack and man
I couldn't have even imagined some of these skins
YEAH ITS AWESOME
as someone who loves making robot dragons, this is my first thundercrack and man
I couldn't have even imagined some of these skins
Letstrythisagain.png