Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Lair Cleanout: unbred Gen 1/6-years!
Hello all! I've just returned to Flight Rising after a three year hiatus, which was a brief return from a 6 year hiatus (ish? I don't remember the details). Point is! I have a TON of gorgeous old dragons that I would love to see if anyone wants to buy before I exalt them. I prefer gems, but can work with treasure if you really need. :) First off, the prized gem of my collection: Summerwrought is a gen 1 from the first (or second?) Nocturne event ever; he's still unbred, and I gened him planning on pursuing a breeding project that never went anywhere. I might still pursue said project, but I'm less attached than I was years ago, and if I can get back those gems that I spent on the scrolls + some extra, I'd be willing to part with him: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/9320892] [center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/93209/9320892_350.png[/img][/center][/url] Other than that, I'd love to hear some offers on my older dragons! Here are some screenshots of my lair for your convenience: [b]6-year-olds[/b] NOTE: the ungened Fey dragon is an UNBRED GEN 1!! Also, Darrowmere is a 3-year-old, because of the way lair organization works. [img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/734af301737e32842bc749db448416c9/039c1f740f8b1f6f-b9/s1280x1920/842d7a0aa70f0cda50b46626a51e3e132fc42d1a.png[/img] [b]3-year-olds[/b] NOTE: obviously the imperial babies are new, but they are also cute, so let me know if you're interested! [img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/dd59de51a0b4df51ad8f2f3367e68aa2/039c1f740f8b1f6f-ba/s1280x1920/112697185e8ab019711e9ba74afb8dc1daacf556.png[/img]
Hello all! I've just returned to Flight Rising after a three year hiatus, which was a brief return from a 6 year hiatus (ish? I don't remember the details). Point is! I have a TON of gorgeous old dragons that I would love to see if anyone wants to buy before I exalt them. I prefer gems, but can work with treasure if you really need. :)

First off, the prized gem of my collection: Summerwrought is a gen 1 from the first (or second?) Nocturne event ever; he's still unbred, and I gened him planning on pursuing a breeding project that never went anywhere. I might still pursue said project, but I'm less attached than I was years ago, and if I can get back those gems that I spent on the scrolls + some extra, I'd be willing to part with him:

9320892_350.png

Other than that, I'd love to hear some offers on my older dragons! Here are some screenshots of my lair for your convenience:
6-year-olds
NOTE: the ungened Fey dragon is an UNBRED GEN 1!! Also, Darrowmere is a 3-year-old, because of the way lair organization works.
842d7a0aa70f0cda50b46626a51e3e132fc42d1a.png

3-year-olds
NOTE: obviously the imperial babies are new, but they are also cute, so let me know if you're interested!
112697185e8ab019711e9ba74afb8dc1daacf556.png
@Xyriah
Hey! Popping in because I'm interested in the G1 fae and also to give some general pricing advice- you have some nice oldies!

The 7 digit ones with nice offspring lists (short or no unnamed)/unbred status (like Shatterglass and Basil) you can probably sell for 10g/kt per year of age. When I sell oldies I usually do it through Galopa's Old Oaks. You may not get interest for everyone but you're likely to get bites for some of the 6-7 year olds there ^^ heavily bred dragons are less likely to be picked up but they've still got a chance.

Edit; As for Summerwrought, he is quite beautiful but you are unlikely to get back what you spent on scrolls. Gened G1s almost never sell for as much as their genes cost unfortunately :')

Not sure how much interest the 3 year olds will get, but if you don't get sales and plan to exalt I would suggest waiting until August- there's going to be a dom battle sometime that month and you can probably double what you'd get for exalt payout selling to one of the conquesting flights.
@Xyriah
Hey! Popping in because I'm interested in the G1 fae and also to give some general pricing advice- you have some nice oldies!

The 7 digit ones with nice offspring lists (short or no unnamed)/unbred status (like Shatterglass and Basil) you can probably sell for 10g/kt per year of age. When I sell oldies I usually do it through Galopa's Old Oaks. You may not get interest for everyone but you're likely to get bites for some of the 6-7 year olds there ^^ heavily bred dragons are less likely to be picked up but they've still got a chance.

Edit; As for Summerwrought, he is quite beautiful but you are unlikely to get back what you spent on scrolls. Gened G1s almost never sell for as much as their genes cost unfortunately :')

Not sure how much interest the 3 year olds will get, but if you don't get sales and plan to exalt I would suggest waiting until August- there's going to be a dom battle sometime that month and you can probably double what you'd get for exalt payout selling to one of the conquesting flights.
udj6wT1.png
@Xyriath

I'm interested in Tiberius and Cryance. Would 80g for the pair be alright with you?
@Xyriath

I'm interested in Tiberius and Cryance. Would 80g for the pair be alright with you?
9nmABUL.png
@Fushide

Thank you so much!! The auction house is so overwhelming when it comes to figuring out what dragons are worth and very, VERY different from when I left. I'll definitely check out that link when I have some time! What were you thinking for the Fae?

Also, re: Summerwrought, I figured it was a long shot, but you never know if you don't ask, right? :) Maybe I'll end up doing that breeding project after all, though.

@RiverRuns

That sounds great! Should I set up the crossroads?
@Fushide

Thank you so much!! The auction house is so overwhelming when it comes to figuring out what dragons are worth and very, VERY different from when I left. I'll definitely check out that link when I have some time! What were you thinking for the Fae?

Also, re: Summerwrought, I figured it was a long shot, but you never know if you don't ask, right? :) Maybe I'll end up doing that breeding project after all, though.

@RiverRuns

That sounds great! Should I set up the crossroads?
@Xyriath
Yeahh the AH is kind of crazy at times, I feel that. Glad to be of help! Good luck with your sales <3 If you check it out and need any help with the pinglists/formatting and such feel free to poke me, I've sold on that forum thread a lot and I'd be happy to help out!
After violently sifting through CR receipts/PMs to check recent purchases does 450g sound alright to you for the fae?

Fair enough, someone might be out there looking for his exact colors and willing to repay his gene costs. Breeding him will tank his value but honestly if you like the project go for it! What was the end result planned to be, out of curiosity? :0
@Xyriath
Yeahh the AH is kind of crazy at times, I feel that. Glad to be of help! Good luck with your sales <3 If you check it out and need any help with the pinglists/formatting and such feel free to poke me, I've sold on that forum thread a lot and I'd be happy to help out!
After violently sifting through CR receipts/PMs to check recent purchases does 450g sound alright to you for the fae?

Fair enough, someone might be out there looking for his exact colors and willing to repay his gene costs. Breeding him will tank his value but honestly if you like the project go for it! What was the end result planned to be, out of curiosity? :0
udj6wT1.png
@Fushide

Yes, that would be fine! I can set up the Crossroads? I think it's changed since I've last played, really, or I just don't remember it very well at all. I really appreciate all of the help. The auction house isn't the only overwhelming thing... I feel kinda like I'm drowning trying to catch up with everything new, ahaha. I'm really excited to see what you'll do with the fae—so many new genes have been added that I can see a lot of possibilities.

Re: the breeding project... I don't remember exactly what it was :'D I was going to go through old chat logs with friends to see if I could find the details again. I just remember that I had it super planned out.
@Fushide

Yes, that would be fine! I can set up the Crossroads? I think it's changed since I've last played, really, or I just don't remember it very well at all. I really appreciate all of the help. The auction house isn't the only overwhelming thing... I feel kinda like I'm drowning trying to catch up with everything new, ahaha. I'm really excited to see what you'll do with the fae—so many new genes have been added that I can see a lot of possibilities.

Re: the breeding project... I don't remember exactly what it was :'D I was going to go through old chat logs with friends to see if I could find the details again. I just remember that I had it super planned out.
@Xyriath Alright cool! I saw the Crossroads and attached my side of the trade ^^ With all the changes that have happened I can totally see how it gets overwhelming: you come back and dragon profiles look different, there's a whole eye vial system, scenes... It'll definitely take some getting used to. A lot to catch up with but it's all pretty neat! I'm thiiinking about this, fire capsule is so pretty :') He works well with a lot of combos and I love how glittery bee is. [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=26&bodygene=21&breed=13&element=8&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=48&tertgene=18&winggene=20&wings=25&auth=a2b9faeefa150a50d436202e021f7ff7baf15917&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Ah darn, if you do find it I'd love to see!
@Xyriath
Alright cool! I saw the Crossroads and attached my side of the trade ^^ With all the changes that have happened I can totally see how it gets overwhelming: you come back and dragon profiles look different, there's a whole eye vial system, scenes... It'll definitely take some getting used to. A lot to catch up with but it's all pretty neat!

I'm thiiinking about this, fire capsule is so pretty :') He works well with a lot of combos and I love how glittery bee is.
dragon?age=1&body=26&bodygene=21&breed=13&element=8&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=48&tertgene=18&winggene=20&wings=25&auth=a2b9faeefa150a50d436202e021f7ff7baf15917&dummyext=prev.png

Ah darn, if you do find it I'd love to see!
udj6wT1.png
Bump! There's an XXY crystal/facet in those 6-years, too~
Bump! There's an XXY crystal/facet in those 6-years, too~