Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Coli "Next" button to the top
This is such a tiny thing, but as a person that mostly coli grinds on my tablet in landscape mode, the next button is off screen and and just makes it that much more vexing having to reset while leveling fodder. I would love love for the "next" button to be at the top so I can quickly get back to the mire. (Ideally, refreshing a page would just put you back into the same level or at least the page the level is selected from, instead of taking you all the way back to the main coli screen and making you click three times to get back to where you were, but seems like it might be harder to code than duplicating an already existing button.) very rough mockup [img]https://snipboard.io/vbhJ7V.jpg[/img]
This is such a tiny thing, but as a person that mostly coli grinds on my tablet in landscape mode, the next button is off screen and and just makes it that much more vexing having to reset while leveling fodder. I would love love for the "next" button to be at the top so I can quickly get back to the mire.

(Ideally, refreshing a page would just put you back into the same level or at least the page the level is selected from, instead of taking you all the way back to the main coli screen and making you click three times to get back to where you were, but seems like it might be harder to code than duplicating an already existing button.)

very rough mockup
vbhJ7V.jpg
eppAZHY.png