Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | greetings from kumardy of the source
greetings, flight rising community!
i'm kumardy of the source. a close friend of mine told me that they'd been playing this game for the last, oh, forever, so i decided to look into it. i joined close to reset, (that is what it's called right?), on the 17th, so i'm on the fresh side. i joined a small server of seven active folks (including myself), and they've been helping me out. they all also seemed to have joined forever ago, and i only now stumbled into the forums, so it's all been a bit of trial and error.
for example; i spent 160k yesterday on 2 prismatic meditates because i thought they'd produce more breath but nope! that's just a nice star animation; ah well.
it's unsure if i would qualify as a real newbie, seeing as i've been getting help and it has been 3 fulls days; but with my constant stumblings, i think i might as well be considered one.
i joined lightning clan, it really fits me from what i've observed. i decided to theme my progens based on characters that i felt fit lightning clan the most, and it turns out that's anakin, my current pfp is of anakin's current form, but i have big plans for him! i have many, many big plans.
this is the end of my intro. i imagined i wouldn't end up joining the forums, being known is a terrifying thing, but so is being forgotten. i don't imagine i'll be much apart of the wider community, but being a visible member none the less is a nice feeling.
greetings, flight rising community!
i'm kumardy of the source. a close friend of mine told me that they'd been playing this game for the last, oh, forever, so i decided to look into it. i joined close to reset, (that is what it's called right?), on the 17th, so i'm on the fresh side. i joined a small server of seven active folks (including myself), and they've been helping me out. they all also seemed to have joined forever ago, and i only now stumbled into the forums, so it's all been a bit of trial and error.
for example; i spent 160k yesterday on 2 prismatic meditates because i thought they'd produce more breath but nope! that's just a nice star animation; ah well.
it's unsure if i would qualify as a real newbie, seeing as i've been getting help and it has been 3 fulls days; but with my constant stumblings, i think i might as well be considered one.
i joined lightning clan, it really fits me from what i've observed. i decided to theme my progens based on characters that i felt fit lightning clan the most, and it turns out that's anakin, my current pfp is of anakin's current form, but i have big plans for him! i have many, many big plans.
this is the end of my intro. i imagined i wouldn't end up joining the forums, being known is a terrifying thing, but so is being forgotten. i don't imagine i'll be much apart of the wider community, but being a visible member none the less is a nice feeling.
@kumardy [center]Welcome to FR! If you need help or advice - feel free to ask! [emoji=phoenix feather size=1][/center]
@kumardy
Welcome to FR! If you need help or advice - feel free to ask!
When you hear cry of seagull, remember
Possible it was me