Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | If we get a new breed…
Alright I have a prediction! Because of the recent eye scroll update I think if we get a new dragon it will have huge eyes! (We really need one besides fae and spiral) the lore could include something about how their eyes grew because of their lives trapped in the dark. Lets see if I can draw my prediction before an announcement comes out!
Alright I have a prediction! Because of the recent eye scroll update I think if we get a new dragon it will have huge eyes! (We really need one besides fae and spiral) the lore could include something about how their eyes grew because of their lives trapped in the dark. Lets see if I can draw my prediction before an announcement comes out!
Oh, I actually really love this!! It could go the opposite way too with some underground creatures having no eyes! Maybe they'll have weird wrinkly noses/whiskers like moles.
Oh, I actually really love this!! It could go the opposite way too with some underground creatures having no eyes! Maybe they'll have weird wrinkly noses/whiskers like moles.
mNH9cjt.png
I've been silently hoping for this to be the case as well. Love me an underdark dwelling critter with big ol' orbs.
I've been silently hoping for this to be the case as well. Love me an underdark dwelling critter with big ol' orbs.
A pixel lantern adopt made by Celeana, #368748. Link to current dragon avatar.
This lair focuses on collecting auraboas and aberrations. Honorable shoutout to ridgebacks and spirals, my first loves.
that would be neat!! i'd love to see features like that that aren't very common in the dragons we already have!
that would be neat!! i'd love to see features like that that aren't very common in the dragons we already have!
u94F7n8.png x x FObX7rS.png Pladge16.png
A part of me wishes something based on abyssal fish (Not necessarily fish dragons, but giant, mirrored-looking eyes) and something with huge front claws for digging.

We don't actually know this is a new breed, but it must be pretty big, given the unhatched eggs and eliminate milestone gifts.
A part of me wishes something based on abyssal fish (Not necessarily fish dragons, but giant, mirrored-looking eyes) and something with huge front claws for digging.

We don't actually know this is a new breed, but it must be pretty big, given the unhatched eggs and eliminate milestone gifts.
FfsFHyt.png
grabby hands for this idea
grabby hands for this idea
heatedWA.png
Gen 1s up for offer in Hibden!!
big old eyes and big old ears and BIG CLAWS
big old eyes and big old ears and BIG CLAWS
aC86tUH.png mlHpBMC.png
w3eXdQQ.png
wAfJ7Bn.png4Gh3xRo.png
0XHtpWy.pngz3FSuck.png