Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Quitting FR
All dragons, items, familiars are for sale for CS pets I've got no diamonds left but I've got 527657 to go for the pets as well
All dragons, items, familiars are for sale for CS pets I've got no diamonds left but I've got 527657 to go for the pets as well
giphy.gif
@KpopTrash are you looking for gems/treasure outside of CS? I don't have a CS account but if gems/treasure is useful to buy stuff with I'd be interested in purchasing some familiars and skins, maybe some dragons!
@KpopTrash are you looking for gems/treasure outside of CS? I don't have a CS account but if gems/treasure is useful to buy stuff with I'd be interested in purchasing some familiars and skins, maybe some dragons!
Yeah! I've noticed alot of people on CS do trade using gems so I'd be happy to sell stuff to you! Thank you!
Yeah! I've noticed alot of people on CS do trade using gems so I'd be happy to sell stuff to you! Thank you!
giphy.gif
@KPopTrash -- Hey there its the person from the FB post. I can't offer any CS stuff but can offer gems/treasure instead. Im interested in the things below along with any specialty items you may have that you want to get rid of. (Im not expecting all of the fams, those were just ones i noticed you had on dragons. Lol) ** I've sent you a CR :) Dragons: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/53399093][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/533991/53399093_350.png[/img][/url] Familiars: Graveyard Guardian, Lavaborne Hoax, Stardust Scholar, Murktooth Bramblekeep, Polarfreeze Defender, wavebreak snarler, hibernal starbear, sundial imposter, slumbering charlatan, timber tender, livewire grizzly, magma embear, cragbacked bouldursa, voltspire intruder, fungusbearing phony.
@KPopTrash -- Hey there its the person from the FB post. I can't offer any CS stuff but can offer gems/treasure instead. Im interested in the things below along with any specialty items you may have that you want to get rid of. (Im not expecting all of the fams, those were just ones i noticed you had on dragons. Lol) ** I've sent you a CR :)

Dragons:
53399093_350.png

Familiars: Graveyard Guardian, Lavaborne Hoax, Stardust Scholar,
Murktooth Bramblekeep, Polarfreeze Defender, wavebreak snarler, hibernal starbear, sundial imposter, slumbering charlatan, timber tender, livewire grizzly, magma embear, cragbacked bouldursa, voltspire intruder, fungusbearing phony.
@KpopTrash

these pets are all for sale for FR stuff!
rare group
@KpopTrash

these pets are all for sale for FR stuff!
rare group
xxxx 78478993.png
4ir7CuR.png

Effluvium
FR + 9
ftm | he/they
German / English

4ir7CuR.png
cx8FKvW.png 85116446.png
Hey guys my fr on mobile is being glitchy????so please send a trade for stuff you want on here for gems/treasure but if it's for CS stuff send me a CS trade saying who you are and il accept! Sorry for the technical difficulties ????
Hey guys my fr on mobile is being glitchy????so please send a trade for stuff you want on here for gems/treasure but if it's for CS stuff send me a CS trade saying who you are and il accept! Sorry for the technical difficulties ????
giphy.gif
what is your CS handle?
what is your CS handle?
xxxx 78478993.png
4ir7CuR.png

Effluvium
FR + 9
ftm | he/they
German / English

4ir7CuR.png
cx8FKvW.png 85116446.png