Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | hi!! I'm new
hello!! I'm new to flight rising and this place looks so cool tbh!! this is really confusing but its really nice !!!!!
hello!! I'm new to flight rising and this place looks so cool tbh!! this is really confusing but its really nice !!!!!
@planetkittyy Hi! Welcome!!

I know this place can seem confusing at first...don't worry, there are a lot of resources to help you along!

A good place to start is the Which Waystone, which is the little rock on the bottom right corner of your screen. It will give you some ideas to get you going!

You can also go play games in the fairgrounds (shock switch is my favorite!) to earn some treasure, or go to the raffles & giveaways forum to see if someone is giving away free dragons!

There's a lot to do and a lot to see! Please feel free to ask if you have any questions as you're exploring! :)
@planetkittyy Hi! Welcome!!

I know this place can seem confusing at first...don't worry, there are a lot of resources to help you along!

A good place to start is the Which Waystone, which is the little rock on the bottom right corner of your screen. It will give you some ideas to get you going!

You can also go play games in the fairgrounds (shock switch is my favorite!) to earn some treasure, or go to the raffles & giveaways forum to see if someone is giving away free dragons!

There's a lot to do and a lot to see! Please feel free to ask if you have any questions as you're exploring! :)