Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Hatchlings For Sale
Hello! I have decided to start selling hatchlings! I currently have a few unnamed fae hatchlings available for sale, or in exchange for items in trade. Prices / trade items are negotiable! Right now I have a nest of a single egg from Logan and Lilith, and I may keep that hatchling if I like the appearance. If I don't, then that dragon will be up for grabs. You can request breeding pairs as well, just tell me the names of who you'd like to see offspring from! I'm trying to earn treasure for another lair upgrade and this is one of the easiest ways to do it.

Prices will be :
Treasure: Either a set price of my choosing or the price you think is fair. I usually don't make my dragons too expensive to buy. Typical price is 1000.

Gems: If I ask for gems I will either ask for 3 or 4, I know gems are hard to come by here.
Trade: Food, clothing or alchemy ingredients are the most wanted ,but I'll accept whatever you don't need or have an abundance of! I really like dressing up my dragons so if you have any apparel to trade I would love that the most. Familiars are also great, I'm trying to build my collection of them!
Hello! I have decided to start selling hatchlings! I currently have a few unnamed fae hatchlings available for sale, or in exchange for items in trade. Prices / trade items are negotiable! Right now I have a nest of a single egg from Logan and Lilith, and I may keep that hatchling if I like the appearance. If I don't, then that dragon will be up for grabs. You can request breeding pairs as well, just tell me the names of who you'd like to see offspring from! I'm trying to earn treasure for another lair upgrade and this is one of the easiest ways to do it.

Prices will be :
Treasure: Either a set price of my choosing or the price you think is fair. I usually don't make my dragons too expensive to buy. Typical price is 1000.

Gems: If I ask for gems I will either ask for 3 or 4, I know gems are hard to come by here.
Trade: Food, clothing or alchemy ingredients are the most wanted ,but I'll accept whatever you don't need or have an abundance of! I really like dressing up my dragons so if you have any apparel to trade I would love that the most. Familiars are also great, I'm trying to build my collection of them!