Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | a hello to all
Greetings entities from beyond the screen. My name is Kaelos, first time player though Ive known of this site for quite a while. I'm not particularly good at forums (nor am I good with introductions) but I'll try to do my best. I'm an enby who likes playing games of many kinds (though I usually play roguelikes or Dwarf Fortress). I'm interested in all things space and programming but is knowledgeable in neither respects. I'm a bit of a poet and a sketcher and have been doing both for quite a while. Naturally, seeing all those dragons with space aesthetics and so on drew me to this game like a lure to a fish so here I am.

Greetings entities from beyond the screen. My name is Kaelos, first time player though Ive known of this site for quite a while. I'm not particularly good at forums (nor am I good with introductions) but I'll try to do my best. I'm an enby who likes playing games of many kinds (though I usually play roguelikes or Dwarf Fortress). I'm interested in all things space and programming but is knowledgeable in neither respects. I'm a bit of a poet and a sketcher and have been doing both for quite a while. Naturally, seeing all those dragons with space aesthetics and so on drew me to this game like a lure to a fish so here I am.

Welcome Kaelos!
Welcome Kaelos!
Welcome to Flight Rising, @Kaelos! Oh man, you’ll definitely have an awesome lair of Constellation/Starmap dragons if you enjoy space themes. ;)

If you need help with anything, feel free to ping me or PM me anytime. Hope you enjoy your time here!
Welcome to Flight Rising, @Kaelos! Oh man, you’ll definitely have an awesome lair of Constellation/Starmap dragons if you enjoy space themes. ;)

If you need help with anything, feel free to ping me or PM me anytime. Hope you enjoy your time here!
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

Thank you Leviter and Alpheon for such the warm welcome :3 (i have no idea how to ping)
Thank you Leviter and Alpheon for such the warm welcome :3 (i have no idea how to ping)
@Kaelos Hello, welcome to FR :) You can ping people by adding @ in front of the username of the person you want to ping uwu, feel free to ask me anything, I'll be glad to help anytime! :D
@Kaelos Hello, welcome to FR :) You can ping people by adding @ in front of the username of the person you want to ping uwu, feel free to ask me anything, I'll be glad to help anytime! :D
BEJVO.gif a3qxG.gif 7GQVm.gif 8SORr.gif T2BwT.gif
unknown.pngunknown.pngunknown.pngunknown.pngunknown.png
Oh thanks @EvergreenUwU !
Oh thanks @EvergreenUwU !