Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | !Pet-Sim Roleplay Hub!
Pet-Sim Roleplay Hub
Welcome to Pet-Sim Roleplay Hub! A literate Discord roleplay server where you can interact in three different universes. First, the original setting of the Warriors series. Second, in the Wolvden universe; where both Wolvden and Lioden OCs are allowed to roam. And Third, in the vast expanse of the Flight Rising realm. You can roleplay in them all, or you can pick one or two of your favorites. The choice is up to you!
This server is just opening, so it will take a bit for the number of roleplayers to increase. Feel free to just take a look around and hang out until official roleplay starts!
This is an 18+ Server! If you are under the age of 18, you will be kicked!

W A R R I O R S
The Clans of old have long since disappeared from the territories. The Lake, The Forest, even The Tribe have fallen into distant memories; their culture and traditions lost to time. But there are some that still remain. Bloodlines that had long since fled from their birth homes, congregated in a place where the Clans had been driven away before. Deepsand Gorge, the place where a forgotten Clan once sprang back from nonexistence is now the only place that echoes with tales once told. It is here where you begin your journey.....

Only Loners and Rogues wander the cliffsides, but there are Whispers coming from the Gorge. Spirits reaching out in an attempt to revive the old way of life. Will you listen to the whispers? Work to resurface what it means to be a Clan.... Or will you do things your own way? The life of a Clan cat is not for everyone.... Perhaps you have other plans?

W O L V D E N / L I O D E N
Here lies a mysterious land, where wolf and lion alike have slowly begun to make this place their home. Quite unlike what one would assume from these species, their pelts are rippled with with nearly infinite rainbow hues. Their minds are sharpened, attuned to the landscapes that they have chosen to overtake and constantly striving for greater understanding. Fleet of foot, strong of spirit, and infinitely curious.... they descend from the mountains to the valleys below. This is the beginning of their journey.

But what lies in wait for these magnificent creatures? Will canine and feline settle for a peaceful coexistence? Or will the innate conflict drive them to bloodshed? The choice is yours....

F L I G H T R I S I N G
The world of Sornieth has long been abandoned, the dragons that once populated this sprawling landscape chased out by a sweeping plague that decimated any dragon that chose to stay in their homeland. But the plague has passed.... and it is time for the dragons to return. With the Pillar of the World as their beacon, they return..... Band together as they once did, and repopulate the abandoned cities that for now lay silent. Without the influence of the dragons, this world has been sapped of the magic that once thrummed through the air. But it's never to late to start again, rebuild the sanctums that connected each region and start anew.

What lies in wait for the dragons that are returning to their homeland? Is it worth the risk? Or will their efforts end in vain.....

Discord Link Below!
Pet-Sim Roleplay Hub
Welcome to Pet-Sim Roleplay Hub! A literate Discord roleplay server where you can interact in three different universes. First, the original setting of the Warriors series. Second, in the Wolvden universe; where both Wolvden and Lioden OCs are allowed to roam. And Third, in the vast expanse of the Flight Rising realm. You can roleplay in them all, or you can pick one or two of your favorites. The choice is up to you!
This server is just opening, so it will take a bit for the number of roleplayers to increase. Feel free to just take a look around and hang out until official roleplay starts!
This is an 18+ Server! If you are under the age of 18, you will be kicked!

W A R R I O R S
The Clans of old have long since disappeared from the territories. The Lake, The Forest, even The Tribe have fallen into distant memories; their culture and traditions lost to time. But there are some that still remain. Bloodlines that had long since fled from their birth homes, congregated in a place where the Clans had been driven away before. Deepsand Gorge, the place where a forgotten Clan once sprang back from nonexistence is now the only place that echoes with tales once told. It is here where you begin your journey.....

Only Loners and Rogues wander the cliffsides, but there are Whispers coming from the Gorge. Spirits reaching out in an attempt to revive the old way of life. Will you listen to the whispers? Work to resurface what it means to be a Clan.... Or will you do things your own way? The life of a Clan cat is not for everyone.... Perhaps you have other plans?

W O L V D E N / L I O D E N
Here lies a mysterious land, where wolf and lion alike have slowly begun to make this place their home. Quite unlike what one would assume from these species, their pelts are rippled with with nearly infinite rainbow hues. Their minds are sharpened, attuned to the landscapes that they have chosen to overtake and constantly striving for greater understanding. Fleet of foot, strong of spirit, and infinitely curious.... they descend from the mountains to the valleys below. This is the beginning of their journey.

But what lies in wait for these magnificent creatures? Will canine and feline settle for a peaceful coexistence? Or will the innate conflict drive them to bloodshed? The choice is yours....

F L I G H T R I S I N G
The world of Sornieth has long been abandoned, the dragons that once populated this sprawling landscape chased out by a sweeping plague that decimated any dragon that chose to stay in their homeland. But the plague has passed.... and it is time for the dragons to return. With the Pillar of the World as their beacon, they return..... Band together as they once did, and repopulate the abandoned cities that for now lay silent. Without the influence of the dragons, this world has been sapped of the magic that once thrummed through the air. But it's never to late to start again, rebuild the sanctums that connected each region and start anew.

What lies in wait for the dragons that are returning to their homeland? Is it worth the risk? Or will their efforts end in vain.....

Discord Link Below!