Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Small TH purge
Looking to trade these off for art. I want them gone! I only have humans and ferals. The raffles are not for trade but you may enter the raffles! I also have a single unhatched ice egg, a light egg and a arcane egg I would be willing to trade off for any kind of couple art of some of my humans. Please pm me only as that is easier for me. If you are offering art for characters make it fair such as human art for human or feral for feral.
Looking to trade these off for art. I want them gone! I only have humans and ferals. The raffles are not for trade but you may enter the raffles! I also have a single unhatched ice egg, a light egg and a arcane egg I would be willing to trade off for any kind of couple art of some of my humans. Please pm me only as that is easier for me. If you are offering art for characters make it fair such as human art for human or feral for feral.
@SamuraiWolf I can do art for maybe the ice egg?
@SamuraiWolf I can do art for maybe the ice egg?
@Fireflicker May I see some examples so I know which oc I want drawn? You may pm me them.
@Fireflicker May I see some examples so I know which oc I want drawn? You may pm me them.
@SamuraiWolf sent
@SamuraiWolf sent