Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hello all!
I started playing a little while ago, and I must say, FR has certainly grown on me. I'm usually more of a lurker on forums, but I thought I'd leave my comfort zone and say hi. If you have any tips, I'd love to hear them! Also, feel free to shoot me a friend request, if you'd like!
I started playing a little while ago, and I must say, FR has certainly grown on me. I'm usually more of a lurker on forums, but I thought I'd leave my comfort zone and say hi. If you have any tips, I'd love to hear them! Also, feel free to shoot me a friend request, if you'd like!
“So comes snow after fire, and even dragons have their endings.”
Heyyy, nice to meet you! :) I'm a bit shy when it comes to forums too haha so I totally get it. Idk if you've bred your dragons much yet, but that's always a quick way to get money. [s](then again, this is coming from someone who's only been here for a few months and is hecka broke still soooo take that advice and do with it what you will haha)[/s] Also, Bubblegum is so pretty~ She and Heiteng would have pretty babies (especially with his constellation second gene) [emoji=star size=1] If you ever breed the two, I'll totes take a hatchling off your hand, man.
Heyyy, nice to meet you! :) I'm a bit shy when it comes to forums too haha so I totally get it. Idk if you've bred your dragons much yet, but that's always a quick way to get money. (then again, this is coming from someone who's only been here for a few months and is hecka broke still soooo take that advice and do with it what you will haha)

Also, Bubblegum is so pretty~ She and Heiteng would have pretty babies (especially with his constellation second gene) If you ever breed the two, I'll totes take a hatchling off your hand, man.
maGaaTX.png call me kardi, she/her
FR+1
happy little wind wisp
pm for hatchling sales, lore requests
eppAZHY.png
For sure! You mind if I add you as a friend?
For sure! You mind if I add you as a friend?
“So comes snow after fire, and even dragons have their endings.”
@ChuggaLuggs No, go right ahead! :)
@ChuggaLuggs No, go right ahead! :)
maGaaTX.png call me kardi, she/her
FR+1
happy little wind wisp
pm for hatchling sales, lore requests
eppAZHY.png